• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN RPGM Abandoned Familiar Training [R v0.4] [HarDra Entertainment]

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Yes. I tried pushing cancel, accept, mouse button, esc., enter. I finally got it to end after hitting all of this repeatedly. Not sure what actually worked.
he did say he wan to implement looping animation that can be ending by pressing long button... but it encountered some bug.... fixed or not i am not sure as his new build always bug ridden

KuroJr

Feb 17, 2018
uhhh....plz somebody tell me which is the latest version....the changelog i cant understand that version order coz im stupid plz help!

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
uhhh....plz somebody tell me which is the latest version....the changelog i cant understand that version order coz im stupid plz help!
go to patreon instead... its free for all... do consider supporting it if you like it

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
patreon says last version is 0.15...here say R0.4... sooooo.... wtf is that, what's the latest version?

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Release order:
Familiars Training v0.1.5
Familiars Training v0.2B
Familiars Training v0.3
Familiars Training v0.4.1
Familiar Training R v0.10
Familiar Training R v0.21
Familiar Training R v0.30
Familiar Training R v0.40

The v0.1.5 on the site is the currently available public version. Check the post on his patreon, not only the description.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Anything harder than that? Like hand holding or interlocking fingers?
dont think so... well now the second artist quit working and he left in a dump with no artist and no supporter... i did asked him to active here to reel in more patreon but so far he didnt even reply once

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The game engine is known to not run on WinXP
Errrr...... Win XP died 4 years ago.

Microsoft stopped supporting it in 2014 and developers stopped supporting it long before then. Anyone using something that obsolete has a lot more to worry about than a H game engine not working on it.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Th game have a bug. It is missing of the sound folder and it not start at all. Probably it is better waiting for a patch.
The game engine is known to not run on WinXP and the audio folder is there, are you sure there wasn't a problem on you're end - like bad download or old version of extracting software?...
Errrr...... Win XP died 4 years ago.

Microsoft stopped supporting it in 2014 and developers stopped supporting it long before then. Anyone using something that obsolete has a lot more to worry about than a H game engine not working on it.
Nice necro, next time tough try to include the whole message. Then try to take in to account the time it was posted on. Then check your facts before posting...

In case you decide to quote this promo message in return:
After 12 years, support for Windows XP ended April 8, 2014. Microsoft will no longer provide security updates or technical support for the Windows XP operating system. It is very important that customers and partners migrate to a modern operating system such as Windows 10.
I'll just send you to or where Extended Support End Date is listed as 4/9/2019

Reactions: Akuma-Heika

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Nice necro, next time tough try to include the whole message. Then try to take in to account the time it was posted on. Then check your facts before posting...

In case you decide to quote this promo message in return:
I'll just send you to or where Extended Support End Date is listed as 4/9/2019
You can hide behind all the snark and extended support you want but the fact still remains that XP has been obsolete far longer than 2014.

The AAA gaming industry left it behind long ago and anyone still using it is so far behind it's laughable.

Even 7 and 8 are being phased out of games development with quite a few games being released now only working on Windows 10.

The problem with your "facts" is XP is still obsolete. Nothing changes that.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
this looks like it will be a good game once there is more content
it does. his old project has good potential but the artist bailed out. so he started a new one, but get bailed again (this time due to low patreonship)... he managed to sustain with another artist but now the same case happened...

so BROTHERS please do consider supporting him so he can hire better artist that wont bail on him

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
You can hide behind all the snark and extended support you want but the fact still remains that XP has been obsolete far longer than 2014.

The AAA gaming industry left it behind long ago and anyone still using it is so far behind it's laughable.

Even 7 and 8 are being phased out of games development with quite a few games being released now only working on Windows 10.

The problem with your "facts" is XP is still obsolete. Nothing changes that.
If you ask the game industry they'll tell you that M$ should have skipped the 32bit version of Win10 and went with only 64bit version while supporting the legacy systems on Win7. Instead they went the "one OS for all your devices" way with failed projects like Win10Phone, WinRT, WinARM, Win10 S, ...
And now the game industry is forcing us to go the 64bit way with 64bit only version for games because they are too lazy to optimize there games to run decently on 32bit platforms ... Then we see developers here offering VN games that are 64bit only just because the "Game Industry" is going this way and people like you who are telling us that WinXP is obsolete ... well for your information I still have DOS, Win3.11 and Apple// running on my system (don't get me started on the game console systems I still use/own) and don't consider them obsolete because they have there uses.

P.S. Do try telling your obsolete theory to an IT employee working for the banking or aviation industry and we will speak again on the subject ...

Reactions: Akuma-Heika

woklto

Nov 24, 2017
Release order:
Familiars Training v0.1.5
Familiars Training v0.2B
Familiars Training v0.3
Familiars Training v0.4.1
Familiar Training R v0.10
Familiar Training R v0.21
Familiar Training R v0.30
Familiar Training R v0.40

The v0.1.5 on the site is the currently available public version. Check the post on his patreon, not only the description.
is there a difference between the normal release and the R release?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017

i guess thats it... it is officially abandoned... sad to see it happened... everything was went so well when he made bimspread... he could have tried to promo the game on other forum but he didnt active much...