• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN RPGM Abandoned Familiar Training [R v0.4] [HarDra Entertainment]

Polarwolf

Aug 9, 2017
i just stumbled upon this game and while playing i found the error battleback1 grassland not found so i went to the game folder and found that the entire folder with battlebacks is missing
do i need to download a previous version of the game and overwrite that with the new version or did someone forgot to include the folder

never mind noticed i downloaded the 0.2 version instead of the 0.4.1

Last edited:

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
i just stumbled upon this game and while playing i found the error battleback1 grassland not found so i went to the game folder and found that the entire folder with battlebacks is missing
do i need to download a previous version of the game and overwrite that with the new version or did someone forgot to include the folder

never mind noticed i downloaded the 0.2 version instead of the 0.4.1
The latest version is R v0.2 you downloaded the right one. i cant find the battleback folder either

anschwww

May 10, 2017
try the bugfix:

I fixed the bug of the jobs, a player said something about a missing effect when one study but on my side all work so I don't know what think about his problem

If someone found some other problem feel free to tell me about it

Polarwolf

Aug 9, 2017
thanks for the fast bug fixx now everything works like a charm

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017

Sorry guys but I'm in a hurry so for know what new is in this version please look at the change log

WIN:
MAC:

the release that will be at the end of this month will have the first event of another character + an expansion of the jobs

taken straight from his patreon... feel bad for him, i enjoyed oslight art better...

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Kinda "grindy" for not a lot of content. I'll keep an eye on it though. Could be good once more content is added.

anschwww

May 10, 2017

like said the 1th April the new relase.

the theory is "no bug" but... there are no game without bug so tell me if you found one...

Reactions: necronovelist

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
What all can you do in this version (0.4) other than study, train and fight monsters for jobs? Programming doesn't seem to do anything.

Edit: I figured out you have to spend a while programming before anything happens.

Last edited:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Don't know if this is a bug or what, but some animations can't be skipped, and they go on forever. The one that I've seen so far, is the blowjob scene. Can't end, and it's been going for over an hour without end.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Don't know if this is a bug or what, but some animations can't be skipped, and they go on forever. The one that I've seen so far, is the blowjob scene. Can't end, and it's been going for over an hour without end.
did you try pressing cancel or holding cancel button? if not it is a bug he did mention before

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
did you try pressing cancel or holding cancel button? if not it is a bug he did mention before
Yes. I tried pushing cancel, accept, mouse button, esc., enter. I finally got it to end after hitting all of this repeatedly. Not sure what actually worked.