v0.2 is public
Windows Build:

Mac Build:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
from my experience this game would be better in Ren'Py. It works like this but they are using RPGM in a weird way. I guess if it's what they have and know and it does run ok then they are fine. I do have RPGMVX Ace and I have no clue how to use it.

Reactions: groove888

Saligia

May 12, 2017
Unbelievable, the newly uploaded version STILL crashes before you get to do anything, this time right after introducting siesta. This is some next level incompetence right here, people are actually paying this joker?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
the game dev mentioned about still recieves $14 a month on his Patreon.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Was considering test this game but with the complains i guess i will wait for a updated version later.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
nre bugfixes

Okay, this time I had the time for test it and I hadn't any problem

MAC:

WINDOWS:

I forgot the change log so I'll write here:
- fixed bug classroom problem, now you can go there without problem
- fixed bug study/actions, now study consume an action
- fixed a problem that prevented to show Siesta's avatar at the beginning

In theory all the problems are fixed, if something don't work just tell me and I'll see what I can do.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Is there any real content yet or is it just moving from room to room and training once you get your familiar?

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Hey guys, since is summer and this mean that I'll have problem on post I'll release the new version of the game

I can't say when and if I'll be able to do an august release but I'll try my best for do that
WINDOWS VER:

MAC VER:

Like always feel free to tell me any bug you can found and I'll provide to solve ASAP

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017

Hey guys, since is summer and this mean that I'll have problem on post I'll release the new version of the game

I can't say when and if I'll be able to do an august release but I'll try my best for do that
WINDOWS VER:

MAC VER:

Like always feel free to tell me any bug you can found and I'll provide to solve ASAP
is there a change log for 0.3?

Edit: nvm the was a Text Document with file name Change log, by bad did not see it at first .

changelog v 0.3:
1) Added Suu Events
2) some bug fix
3) removed the loops, now that moments are replaced with an “animation like sequence” of 2 images that repeat 4-5 times
4) Change the MC room’s background with one made by my great artist Waifuholic

Last edited: