salome

May 7, 2017
Your game is not interesting, we don't see all the images we are supposed to see WHY?????? (n):poop:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

The first limited time wallpapers will remain up until the end of the month and then they will be deleted.
If you like collectibles, this is your chance to get a #1.
Lola Wallpaper #1 for Tier IV
Lola Wallpaper #1 for Tier V
#2 will be up early March.

Reactions: Virgil_

August2015

Mar 8, 2022
Looks very promising, very appealing female character and I know on which path I will send her.. ;-)

Éama

Apr 17, 2022
Developer deserves much more financial support. This could be really good. Both MC and Lola are amazingly written. :giggle:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fallen [v0.03b] [Syn Gamez]

The thread is updated,

Links in the OP for PC (aka very first post).

New tags, urination, oral sex.

------------------------------------------------------------

Fallen [v0.03b] [Syn Gamez]

Unofficial Mac:
- -

Last edited:

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
Because of the version name, should I infer it's a bug fix or a full on update?

Since I'll have to wait for Laik to update it's mod, there's really no urgency, just wanted to ask, maybe it will help someone.

Peace :)

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021

Since I'll have to wait for Laik to update it's mod, there's really no urgency, just wanted to ask, maybe it will help someone.

Changelog:

v0.003b
This version follows choice no.1 in the car.

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
Changelog:

v0.003b
This version follows choice no.1 in the car.
Yeah, I read that, told me nothing. I have this bookmarked, but haven't played, seemed interesting, but nothing that screamed "PlayMe". So, that choice? I have no clue if it's important or what...

Peace :D

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

He split the version in half since he didn't have time to finish v0.4, so there is indeed new content. Next update will be v0.4.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, I read that, told me nothing. I have this bookmarked, but haven't played, seemed interesting, but nothing that screamed "PlayMe". So, that choice? I have no clue if it's important or what...

Peace :D
I think the dev is splittin the updates by main choices. Kind of weird. Well Sons just told us. lol

• Hey there
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
I think the dev is splittin the updates by main choices. Kind of weird.
Oh... that means I will take an even longer time to try this. What a strange idea... Couldn't they have waited and publish when ready? Why publish a broken game?

Ok. I don't get it... BUT. Not my circus, not my monkeys.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Oh... that means I will take an even longer time to try this. What a strange idea... Couldn't they have waited and publish when ready? Why publish a broken game?

Ok. I don't get it... BUT. Not my circus, not my monkeys.

Yeah. I thought so. But Sons explained it. He ran out of time and just did half the update.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes