VN - Ren'Py - Fallen [v0.04] [Syn Gamez]

1. 3.00 star(s)

N0madS0uL

Game seems interesting and worth keeping an eye on, but that is it so far. No idea why its rated so high, here is little to no content to warranty such high ratings.
    Pros:
    1. Good models
    2. Story and characters have potential, could be interesting
    3. Suggested lewd makes game seem promising.
    4. Updates seem to be frequent or monthly (so far) albeit very small
    Cons:
    1. Little to no content
    2. MC is still an unknown and no background is provided on him or the obvious love interest.
    3. Choices have no real effect yet and probably could only have much later.
    4. Updates are small and have very little content to add so far.
    5. No real lewd scenes yet and makes sense in a way, the MC still is driving from prison to wherever they are going...again no content to provide any meaningful rating.
    Worth keeping an eye on and checking in on this VN, time will tell though
  2. 5.00 star(s)

I-No

Fallen [v0.03b] - That game is way too short but the little content existing is top notch. Unbelievable renders, Lola (the female MC) is hot as fuck. Her mimic, her gestures, her demeanour - it's close to Live Action.
    That game made it instantly to my top watchlist. I am not sure what there is to come contentwise but so far it's very promising. I am hooked.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Éama

It's actually not possible to rate this so early. There is barely any content. But the little content there is, my god, it's beautiful. Stunning renders, incredible facial expressions, perfect writing, animations and teasing you haven't seen anywhere else.

And Lola got to be the hottest and most unique South American chica in any AVN. I really hope there is a decent plot coming, because the ingredients are top notch.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

JesusSaviour

Great renders with good proportions for all characters, no massive dicks and tits, impressive and engaging dialogue with lots of teasing which is really fun. Frequent updates are nice which make me look towards the 2nd path of the game. Overall looks very promising. Good luck dev.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

chpcool38

I have my reservations, but I want to encourage this game, and may be in the long run even support it financially so this five star is more an encouragement for what I like - good renders, the tags and genres it touches upon and the overall attitude of the feminine MC (if I have to use that term) I like where the dev is trying to go but they need to slow down significantly in terms of sex to keep this interesting
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Canto Forte

This is the heart warming apetizer that gets us all fired up and determined to go full Triple Ex on the Long Road Home. We delve deep and throbbingly hard into the whole - rough MC with his kinky heartmelting mamacita - writers dream trope, which makes gaming feel exhilirating.
    The music and the feels of the Reunion scenes, touchy feely disarmingly endearing reconciliation with the consummate Woman with full Colors, this thoroughly lifts the spirits to the heavens and brings joy to any frozen heart around here.
    Making memories in this game is a pleasure filled rollercoaster.
    This is a mighty sweet find in this demanding gaming landscape of today. Holding up with bated breath for each update is suddenly Such a Sharp Pain with a tolerable base line.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Jaango

Fallen [v0.02]

Good renders and writing. Loved Lola. As a guy who played the teaser this update ended within minutes, with only one choice to make and got slightly different ending according to the choice.

Not a big fan of multiple protagonist games. As a guy who don't like NTR I hope I don't want to make two characters NTR each other. Dev please make separate love interests for each characters. Overall I enjoyed the game hoping next update will be longer than this

Edit :
    V0.3

Seems like this one is getting frequent updates but content is short , too short. It ended within 10mins
  8. 5.00 star(s)

pmega

Just Fantastic. I love story telling without words. Here you not only get that but It was like I could just feel and smell his first minutes of freedom. Beautiful renders, spot on clear English that is meaningful and coherent. A breath of fresh air. Opening scene was just so well done... I'm just minutes in and find I write my first review. Well done!