underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
aww well this nice and all but why not just keep to one route? the love and lust routes seems to be the same thing she still acts like a slut on either of them like right out the gate one would think that with the love route it would be a bit longer for the MC to to "Romance" the Sister but in fact it is just the same as the lust with a few minor variations to them . again nice update looking forward to more in the future (y):coffee::coffee::cool:

Reactions: Pollux

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I can't wait to see them get home, somewhere in 2025 maybe?
Better be a nice crib. :HideThePain:
MC Steamy lived in a trailer ... that did nothing to deter Meredith from investing many long medical drama seasons of Grey anatomy into making him her husband.
she lives in a trailer :/
Sometimes .. saviors come in run down beetle shaped wagons, yet they still own the life that they saved in you.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
MC Steamy lived in a trailer ... that did nothing to deter Meredith from investing many long medical drama seasons of Grey anatomy into making him her husband.

Sometimes .. saviors come in run down beetle shaped wagons, yet they still own the life that they saved in you.
she's the definition of wifey material then :O :D

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Real Beautiful female npc :love: (y) Mc will empty his balls soon maybe need 3 or 4 episodes more :ROFLMAO:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I hope the dialogue changes somewhat in the future. Calling your Brother "Brother" like 98% of the time is not how siblings talk to each other.
Yeah, only use titles when introducing someone, like "this is my (brother/cousin/friend), Joe" or as a descriptor like "you are my (insert relationship here)", otherwise you call them by their name 90% of the time. It is different with a mother or father, even an aunt or uncle. With the aunt you might say aunt Betty or something but with a mother it should always just be mom or mother. You could say their name when introducing them to someone else, like "meet my mother, Karen". You might use some nicknames like "bro" or "sis" and during kinky times, you might say their title for kink reasons but not in general conversation. Seems a lot of devs are kind of lazy when it comes to coding names vs nickname vs titles vs short titles(sis, bro, mom). You can always setup four separate tags for each like (MC) for the main character proper name, (MCT) for their title, (MCS) for short title and (MCN) for their nickname. So a line of code could look like this...

(MC) "Hi, my name is (MC). I live with my (MS), (M) and my (SS), (S), here in Los Angeles. My (D) left us one day, 5 years ago for a pack of smokes and never came back. Good riddance to bad rubbish."

Then a separate character file sets up (MC) to be whatever you chose as the main characters name. (MS) is the short title for the "'landlady' aka, we all know you chose 'mom' let's be real or you downloaded a patch", (M) is her actual name, (SS) is your "'friend' aka 'sis'" short title, (S) is her actual name and (D) is your "'landlord' or rather 'dead/deadbeat/incarcerated/cuckold dad'".

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
Impressive graphics.But it is not clear how it will be developed, and if the developer wants to advertise his game he could write something here, after all this is the largest site for such games. Checked out his Patreon, just for watching a preview asking for a $15 subscription is a bit much for a beginner.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Game/Developer: Fallen/Syn Gamez - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've made a walkthrough mod for this game. This mod will highlight some recommended choices. Enjoy!!!
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.03
View attachment 3330350 View attachment 3330358
Updated to v0.03

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Fallen [v0.03] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's WT Mod & IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 361mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: jhonatanw
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes