Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Well, it must have been a choice you made previous to those then, because she got into the car right away for me, and in the car is was just friendly talk and banter, plus something a little lewd.
Hmm Maybe. I haven't played since part way through two when we were in the car. I'm goin to restart though. Don't like startin off on the wrong foot.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Well, it doesn't look too bad. And it’s an interesting basis for future events, if, as usual, it’s not forgotten for the sake of “romanticism.”)
But so far it’s too little, I would even say unusually little even for the first release, not to mention the third update (which in total collected enough content just to show that very introduction and a drop of content)). Well, I hope that this is just the author’s haste and his desire to show the game (or a cunning plan so that his game would appear more often in the site’s news)) and in the future we will finally see a lot more quality content.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
ffs waited for stupid choices to make :confused:- if i was MC i would Kick Dev's Buts :ROFLMAO: for this choices (n)
If Bitch Waited MC for so Long - She don't to act like Cat in Heat for other Males (ITS STUPID) she says Mi Amore =( My love )
In Reality she would jump on MC make a quick sex inside car - after that they reach Home and Fuck Until she gets Pregnant -THE END :ROFLMAO:(y)
Turn TO NTR Kill MC enter Male Prison be a Whore or Prostitute (Same shit) :devilish:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
ffs waited for stupid choices to make :confused:- if i was MC i would Kick Dev's Buts :ROFLMAO: for this choices (n)
If Bitch Waited MC for so Long - She don't to act like Cat in Heat for other Males (ITS STUPID) she says Mi Amore =( My love )
In Reality she would jump on MC make a quick sex inside car - after that they reach Home and Fuck Until she gets Pregnant -THE END :ROFLMAO:(y)
Turn TO NTR Kill MC enter Male Prison be a Whore or Prostitute (Same shit) :devilish:
She wasn't a "cat in heat" for other males, she was toying with them, and ultimately blue-balling them. As a matter of fact, there's dialogue that proves this when you choose a specific option. You just don't like the fact that there's other males in the game that are looking at the LI... it's pretty standard with most anti-NTR crybabies.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
She wasn't a "cat in heat" for other males, she was toying with them, and ultimately blue-balling them. As a matter of fact, there's dialogue that proves this when you choose a specific option. You just don't like the fact that there's other males in the game that are looking at the LI... it's pretty standard with most anti-NTR crybabies.
Im not Anti but i Hate - Anti would just Spam every shit on you
Hate tells that don't like that thing in game ... learn it
She acts naughty lets say blue balling but its not good for MC if she loves him -Male Dom needed

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
This looks interesting can someone tell me a little about the mc.
How does he act is he a nice guy?

Edit - Never mind I read it's going to be multiple protagonists.

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Im not Anti but i Hate - Anti would just Spam every shit on you
Hate tells that don't like that thing in game ... learn it
She acts naughty lets say blue balling but its not good for MC if she loves him -Male Dom needed
Not everyone is the same, not everyone lives boring monotonous lives, where you have an old fashioned lifestyle and way of thinking. Just because she like toying with people, which is ultimately to piss them off or get the MC and her out of a bind, has no bearing on her feelings towards the MC. Also, there's already dom points in the game, and on top of that, it's pretty obvious that she will be okay with the MC being with other women, despite her only being with you. I'm sure there will be other paths too, but the simple fact that she loves the MC regardless of him having a girlfriend, and the fact he will certainly hook up with others, shows that this notion that she doesn't love him, is ridiculous.

Reactions: Orlox

jmncklsn

Jun 30, 2017
i like it nice grapicks and the story seems inresting, waiting for more
oh and game crushes on skip when reaching animation

Hanki

Jan 7, 2024

View attachment 3230500

Overview:
"Fallen" is a story about characters who have hit rock bottom.
You will encounter two paths: Lucas, an ex-convict, and Player 2 (coming soon).
Both characters' paths will eventually intertwine, and it's up to you to determine how they influence those closest to them. Will you guide them toward redemption, or will they remain captive to their circumstances?
Thread Updated: 2024-03-06
Release Date: 2024-02-21
Developer: Syn Gamez - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.03b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:*
Extras: Walkthrough Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3230508 View attachment 3230503 View attachment 3230506 View attachment 3230507 View attachment 3417959 View attachment 3417960 View attachment 3417961 View attachment 3417962 View attachment 3417963
Is there no Android port?

Reactions: DiRossi23

Jerk-man

Jan 15, 2024
The game looks beautiful, but it’s alarming that the story will advance to ntr? I have nothing against the genre, it’s just that the game looks beautiful, that the story and behavior seem to be heading towards this in the future, but I hope I’m wrong, especially since it’s too early to draw conclusions, the game is just beginning (y) :love:

envyNox

Jan 4, 2024
This game has many cuck red flags :sick:

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
Not sure what the whine was about, Lola has great characterisation (in take it or leave it kind of way) and the amount of choices & paths with varying content so far (+ superb graphics) makes this a very promising start.

Feb 20, 2024
Lola is a good character, but I don't know how much longer I can stand her behaviour. If it keeps up like this, I won't need many updates when it makes me delete the game. Now already in such a short game I'm getting annoyed, so if that doesn't change, I'm not going to regret deleting the game.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes