Feb 20, 2024
I'm talking about how the genre spoiler on the main page states that incest is optional.

Except it isn't, and it is clearly forced. Regardless of anyone's feelings towards it, the OP is wrong about it being optional.

Even the game itself lies to you and tricks you into believing it is optional by giving you a prompt that states "your relationship will be purely platonic", and then turns around and forces it on you.

If it is going to be forced, the OP shouldn't state it is optional. And the game shouldn't tell you that your relationship will be platonic, and then force it on you. It's all lies and dishonesty. It makes the dev look bad and makes it hard to trust them.
I can well understand that this kind of "lying" pisses off many people. It's still pretty mild, but if it said "NO NTR" and it came anyway, this place would be all dynamite and explosion sensitive.

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Story doesnt seem to be going anywhere. And no this is not a reflection of the short time since its start or the small size of updates that im speaking of. So far the only thing we have learned is that lola has attitude, mc was in prison but isnt anymore, they have a special relationship which is constantly glossed over, and oh cops dont just harass people they give em blue balls now too. Suddenly im all for defunding the police. 4 months, ish, and I have no clue what the fuck this vn is about or any idea where it is going. I assume someone will have an orgasm at some point. I mean itll be the gas station employees most likely, we sure learned alot about them, and the other girl at the gas station, learned all about her.

On first release I thought this vn might be decent, now im starting to think someone had a really good idea for a vn, and the tools to make it, but forgot about the most important part of story telling, writing an actual story.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Future tags? NTR or sharing? I'm a harem guy, I don't like 2 protagonists, it seems annoying to have to make a decision for 2 of them if it's going to conflict.
It sounds like you're not going to enjoy this game very much if you don't like multiple protagonist, just a gut feeling.

Story doesnt seem to be going anywhere. And no this is not a reflection of the short time since its start or the small size of updates that im speaking of. So far the only thing we have learned is that lola has attitude, mc was in prison but isnt anymore, they have a special relationship which is constantly glossed over, and oh cops dont just harass people they give em blue balls now too. Suddenly im all for defunding the police. 4 months, ish, and I have no clue what the fuck this vn is about or any idea where it is going. I assume someone will have an orgasm at some point. I mean itll be the gas station employees most likely, we sure learned alot about them, and the other girl at the gas station, learned all about her.

On first release I thought this vn might be decent, now im starting to think someone had a really good idea for a vn, and the tools to make it, but forgot about the most important part of story telling, writing an actual story.
The problem is, it has a story, but it very much seems like more of a slow burn. When you pair this, with the fact that the updates are so short (due to the devs limitations), the result is a story that develops at a snails pace. This means the already slow developing story, is even slower due to the fact that it's being told/released in tiny bite sized chunks.

It seems like for a lot of people, the best option will be to wait for a bunch of updates to accumulate before playing, or simply wait until the dev can update his hardware and such, to produce more content quicker.

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
This is nice but I imagine that it takes half a month to produce a handful of renders with this level of quality. Some shots look pretty much like real life. And yeah that is a compliment but also...is it necessary? Wouldnt it be better to create slightly less perfect looking renders but draw more each time? I'm all for quality over quantity, dont get me wrong, but I think the quantity per update here is perhaps below the "limit".
All that being said, I like what I saw and read, it feels like you know where you want these characters to go and they even speak like real people. I think this one might have a bright future if the dev stays with it!
There is another thing that gets me a bit concerned though...It's the fact that I have not seen Lucas's eyebrow move even once. The guy was a stoic stone of poker faceness the entire runtime. Maybe you could achieve better realism by making the characters show expressions properly instead of making them photo-realistic?

Anyways, I look forward to the next updates. Good luck!

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
It seems like for a lot of people, the best option will be to wait for a bunch of updates to accumulate before playing, or simply wait until the dev can update his hardware and such, to produce more content quicker.
Yeah, sadly my brain is slowly turning to mush. My not interested folder in my brain seems to catch anything I start skipping updates on. So I am either gonna be just interested enough to keep coming back or just walk away in an update or two. I've nothing against a slow burn, but a good slow burn you have a reasonable grasp of the plot. Best example, summer's gone, super painful slow burn and as fap the mc is impotent, i mean its blue balls without an erection, but you know that in coming back you will eventually learn more about summer and mc, hopefully one day what actually happened, and as the slow burn goes you also learn alot about the other important characters. The comparison being, are general plot here is, idk. maybe the whole story takes place on the drive "home" which would actually make the 3 people at the gas stations long ass interaction(compared to all others in the story so far) actually fitting. But if the mc's real story is gonna take place at home, the story should be talking more about what waits or doesnt wait at home, and less info about a random girl at the gas station and whether or not the teens working there are gonna fuck or not. The fact that im wondering now is that xl condom lola gave the girl gonna fall off and get lost in her vaginal canal instead of whether or not mc and lola are gonna actually bang tonight at the motel is the proof that there is no plot story telling as of yet, short release or no.

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Visual not bad at all. Nice music, but...
Who da fak is Lucas... Well, I mean MC name change when? Yes, with mods like URM, you can easily change any names but still no MC name change in 2024...
Not sure, but all choices in game have lack of logic. Path's looks like spaghetti code... It's only beginning, but already too complicated. To maintain that amount of path's (and add new ones) is just impossible for 99.9% of developers. Plot can just collapse. Need some simplifying or game will never be completed, imho.

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Game/Developer: Fallen/Syn Gamez - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've made a walkthrough mod for this game. This mod will highlight some recommended choices. Enjoy!!!
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.03
View attachment 3330350 View attachment 3330358
No WT mod for v0.04?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I just noticed the rollback feature for this title has been locked. Here is the modded UnRen tool that unlocks the rollback feature.

Installing tool:
  • First off make sure the game is NOT running when doing this Ren'Py feature change.
  • Download and extract the UnRen-ultrahackV11.zip file, and install UnRen-ultrahackV11.bat file into the folder where the the game's Ren'Py exe is located. (Fallen-v.0.04-pc folder...NOT the game folder)
  • Now double click on the installed UnRen-ultrahackV11.bat file, and choose #6...and allow the tool to complete it's action.
  • Now run your titles exe, and enjoy the rollback feature again.

Regards.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
No, this happens before the hotel and before the gas station. It's right after you leave the prison, and you pull over because she says she is feeling sick.

You know, after the weird scene of the truck driver passing you guys and all the sudden she passes out while driving and is now laying down in your lap for some reason?
Hmm...When MC suddenly grabbed the steering wheel and swerved out of the path of the truck (Because Lola was distracted ;) ), she struck the side of her head on the door frame and window. She didn't just suddenly pass out.

Regards.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Fallen [v0.04] Unofficial Android Port + \FOXBOT/'s Multi Mod & IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 125mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: jhonatanw

boytuka

Aug 29, 2020
Is it just me or the game loops back to the driving scene after the MC reaches the door of the motel?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Hmm...When MC suddenly grabbed the steering wheel and swerved out of the path of the truck (Because Lola was distracted ;) ), she struck the side of her head on the door frame and window. She didn't just suddenly pass out.

Regards.
Yeah, that didn't happen at all in my game.

It just shows them driving down the road like normal, then the truck pass and shows the driver, then it cuts to them on the side of the road with her head in the MC lap. There was no MC grabbing the wheel and swerving out of the path of the truck or her hitting her head.

I'm going to assume it was because I rejected her in the car, so that scene never plays out. But it appears the game still plays the aftermath of that scene, even if it never happened.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes