SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Oh... that means I will take an even longer time to try this. What a strange idea... Couldn't they have waited and publish when ready? Why publish a broken game?

Ok. I don't get it... BUT. Not my circus, not my monkeys.

Peace :)
New dev, probably doesn't want to look bad by delaying releases when they've got a schedule they put out.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
"didn't have time" are them under a contract or something?

Thanks for the info, anyway. Good job as usual.

Peace :)
The updates are very short, and the dev seems to be putting out updates quite frequently. I'm not sure why he's chosen to go down this route but hey, it's not my game. Seems to me it would be better to just do bigger updates, every 2-3 months, but that's just me. The current updates seem to be taking about 17-22 days, which would be good if there was a substantial amount of content. So it's probably best to just wait every few months and let 3-4 updates accumulate and play them in one go.

Reactions: EndlessNights

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The updates are very short, and the dev seems to be putting out updates quite frequently. I'm not sure why he's chosen to go down this route but hey, it's not my game. Seems to me it would be better to just do bigger updates, every 2-3 months, but that's just me. The current updates seem to be taking about 17-22 days, which would be good if there was a substantial amount of content. So it's probably best to just wait every few months and let 3-4 updates accumulate and play them in one go.
Like I said above, he's a very new dev, this is like the third update, being new, most can't afford to put out updates every 3 months, sure I can see monthly, but as now probably trying to build some supporters to see if people like it enough to continue doing it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Like I said above, he's a very new dev, this is like the third update, being new, most can't afford to put out updates every 3 months, sure I can see monthly, but as now probably trying to build some supporters to see if people like it enough to continue doing it.
Yeah, that's fair. I know I'm very interested in the game that's for sure. I will likely start waiting for a few updates to accumulate though.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, that's fair. I know I'm very interested in the game that's for sure. I will likely start waiting for a few updates to accumulate though.
I'm kind of on the fence about it after the whole: "Flash my pussy to every Tom, Dick and Harry." Plus, the bitch don't listen. She needs a good spankin and if that doesn't help, kick her ass to the curb and find someone else. lol

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'm kind of on the fence about it after the whole: "Flash my pussy to every Tom, Dick and Harry." Plus, the bitch don't listen. She needs a good spankin and if that doesn't help, kick her ass to the curb and find someone else. lol
Meh, that doesn't bother me, I'm a fan of exhibitionism though so... yeah. They can look all they want, she's still with me at the end of the day. Also, that flashing bit is avoidable anyways.

Reactions: lipe2410

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Meh, that doesn't bother me, I'm a fan of exhibitionism though so... yeah. They can look all they want, she's still with me at the end of the day. Also, that flashing bit is avoidable anyways.
I tried to get her to stop. She basically ignored me.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
She kept on for a bit. Not like she stopped right away. Then in the car more shit went down. Needless to say, she's not happy with me. lol
Well, it must have been a choice you made previous to those then, because she got into the car right away for me, and in the car is was just friendly talk and banter, plus something a little lewd.

Also, I just want to say that the "Plead" option, is basically just the MC asking nicely instead of barking orders, it's far from begging and definitely doesn't make him a simp lmao. Otherwise I would have avoided the option, until I know what the 'lola_angry' points will entail, I'll avoid getting them for now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes