EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ165234_ana_img_main.jpg

About this game:
Once upon a time, there were two pixies who painted the colors of the world.
They also painted the colors of the human soul, which is how passion was born.
Humans became so passionate that they went to war, which so troubled one pixie that in a fit of regret, they repainted the world white. Leona Lu Do Dabicchi was an artist in the town of Vanch. Unable to sell her art, she began a quest to restore the world's colors, exposing herself and even prostituting......​

Updated: 2024-03-18
Censorship: Yes
Developer: /
Language: English - Fan Translation
Translator: cactuar
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RJ165234_img_smp1.jpg RJ165234_img_smp2.jpg RJ165234_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I remember playing this back when it came out. Was a fun little game. Definitely recommended.

Reactions: sex8802

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Please post the link to the correct DLSite and put the devs name in the OP. Done.

colorak

Aug 5, 2016
I'm getting stuck right next to my bed after beating the first boss. Anyone know why I can't move?

Pelbobo

Sep 9, 2016
There are some images during conversation that don't show up quite right, is there any known fix for this? Like when you talk to people where you'd expect the image of the character to be on the right only has part of the image, the rest is invisible.

Thank you!

Pelbobo

Sep 9, 2016
I'm not sure if this will introduce bugs later but I read that the partial translation messed up the little image issue I was talking about, and that starting on the Japanese version and bringing the save over after could work.

So this is a 1.07 Japanese save that was then loaded in the PT version and the images are appearing. It's just of the intro with some random squirrel grinding done..

Not sure if I need to upload the other system_data saves, I dont think so.

(may need to remove "copy of" in the file name, just noticed I did that on accident).

Reactions: WildCookie

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
Despite the Engrish machine translation, I'm finding this to be a rather enjoyable grind (playing on hard). Definitely one of the more original RPGM H-games I've played in a while.

ukyosam

Apr 22, 2017
Can anyone please tell me how to up corruption rank
I am at chap 4 but still rank C

Last edited:

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
You should be able to increase the rank already in chapter 1. You just need to do various unique events in the town. Some events require specific body paintings to be doable, and you can find inspiration for these in chests (school swimsuit), studying various items in town (maneki neko) or through progression (nun, sylph, salamander, gnome).

Reactions: GrimmShade
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes