4.10 star(s) 28 Votes
Jul 31, 2021
i'm very unsure of the current ending i'm at atm....just...somewhat disappointed maybe? i think this game supposed to have multiple endings i can't remember for sure atm. i'll likely check again but yeah....did not go the way i wanted it to go like at all. hmmm
It hasn't even touched the 4th chapter for it to start having multiple endings yet, what are you on about? Did we play the same game?

Reactions: AhrimanH

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
It hasn't even touched the 4th chapter for it to start having multiple endings yet, what are you on about? Did we play the same game?
sorry. i saw credits and i though it was the end but it looks like there was more. i see there is another chapter incoming. my heart was seriously breaking here xD

So please pardon my derp moment xD

• Haha
Reactions: Fantasy Catharsis

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Well i see lesbian and Dom tags in future content. Seems like every Harem game is going the lesbian Trope. I'm so sick and tired of my favorite tag combined with 1 of my most hated tag. Welp another VN in the trash for me.
I mean... I did plan on removing that specific tag since I don't think there's much plans for actual girl/girl content. Maybe as previous flings or something

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
I mean... I did plan on removing that specific tag since I don't think there's much plans for actual girl/girl content. Maybe as previous flings or something
I think it would be best to let the player choose if they want a Girl/Girl action,but it would require additional renders for that kind of aproach,i personally am all for Girl/Girl action but that is to each their own

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
That would make sense. Since none of them show any interest in women. So why put it in the story?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Restarting a game's development when you're already 20k renders in is like freezing your turd so you can shove it back up your ass.
Game had its flaws but you threw the baby out with the pram. I guess I'll check back in 3 years when you're back up to where you left off.

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Restarting a game's development when you're already 20k renders in is like freezing your turd so you can shove it back up your ass.
Game had its flaws but you threw the baby out with the pram. I guess I'll check back in 3 years when you're back up to where you left off.
Another one down the rabbithole of remakes :censored:
Look, I get it. Remakes are a bane for a good portion of VNs, and yes, unfortunately... I went down that path too. My main goal is to fix some of the flaws that were apparent, but also add in a lot of content that I felt was missing. I've gotten a lot of feedback saying that there wasn't nearly enough time with most of the girls, especially with a lot of them showing up last minute in the last update. I'm going to do my damnedest to remedy that and provide more content on top of that as well. Is it too ambitious? Most definitely. But... I'm hoping to give you all a lot more story... and sexy time... with all your favs

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes