4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Currently: twin sister, niece. (there's also a threesome with a mother and daughter who aren't related to MC)
Future: younger sister, mom. (probably more unrelated incest threesomes etc)

Some people see the incest coming, others don't, so you might not want to click the spoilers. No character names named, but it's easy to put 2 and 2 together once you have the dynamics
but dident MCs mom die at the beginning?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
He's right, it is a long story. So long in fact, if it was in a video game, it would be in the 3rd chapter of the game by now. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO: Couldn't resist.

screenshot0004.png

Reactions: molitar

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
so what now ? remake and rewrite story? New ren`py and new non scence error with rendering in new renpy... ok so where are you going now? and i hope it is last time you restart it.

Flibby

Jun 18, 2018
Hopefully in the remake there's no screen shake. Honestly it killed the game for me to deal with it non stop. Too bad

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, finally caught up with the Dev on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so very much for this, and looking forward for more, maybe after a bit of a break first!!!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Since this is being remade and almost everything about the MC and main NPC's are changing this game should be marked as abandoned and a new thread started for the remake.

doing some work on the Remake, more so with remodeling most, if not all, the characters in the game. This includes the the Main Character, Main Romanceable Characters, Side Characters, and more!

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Sometimes that happens and sometimes the new version just takes the place of the old. Kinda less admin work to just let the new version take over.

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Since this is being remade and almost everything about the MC and main NPC's are changing this game should be marked as abandoned and a new thread started for the remake.
That's not entirely accurate or what I had in mind, lol. The story for pretty much the most part will remain the exact same. Some stuff may be changed/tweaked, or even added. I was wanting to expand more on the relationships of the girls to provide more time with them, too.

Sometimes that happens and sometimes the new version just takes the place of the old. Kinda less admin work to just let the new version take over.
This is what I was mainly going for: providing new versions of the game but still leaving the old one intact, kind of like a before/after thing if that makes any sense. I'm hoping I don't have to make a whole new thread for the same game, lol

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
That's not entirely accurate or what I had in mind, lol. The story for pretty much the most part will remain the exact same. Some stuff may be changed/tweaked, or even added. I was wanting to expand more on the relationships of the girls to provide more time with them, too.

This is what I was mainly going for: providing new versions of the game but still leaving the old one intact, kind of like a before/after thing if that makes any sense. I'm hoping I don't have to make a whole new thread for the same game, lol
I just found this game while searching op mc,
What can I expect?
I like badass mc with fighting scenes.
Can I expect this?

Reactions: _doodle_

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port:

Fall of the Angels 0.3.4 Old Version:
/ (988 Mo)

Fall of the Angels 0.0.1:
/ (193 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021

Hi,
I wanted to ask you about 2 of your planned fetishes: Lesbian and Female Domination.
These are tags that a lot of the vanilla harem community doesn't like so we wanted to know if:
1) Are they optional, as in the player decides whether they happen or not?
2) Are they skippable, the player doesn't see them but they still happen?
3) Are they forced and unavoidable?

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best.

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
i'm very unsure of the current ending i'm at atm....just...somewhat disappointed maybe? i think this game supposed to have multiple endings i can't remember for sure atm. i'll likely check again but yeah....did not go the way i wanted it to go like at all. hmmm

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes