• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
If you're not actively supporting the game, who fucking cares? Seriously, who cares if the game has started over when most of you are playing for free in the first place.

Saying you're going to abandon the game and not play it any more is peak childishness. Ditto saying you'll play it again in a few years.

Complaining about when games you like and play for free ad things you don't like is one thing, but this is just moronic.
Actually, blind admiration and shilling for a creative is worse for a dev or creative than criticisms. They can't improve if you don't tell them why things don't work, how to improve, or how X and Y affect your view of their work. Yes, your positivity helps them continue. But not saying anything to possibly help improve is how you get games that never end, or stagnate and die. Yes this is a pirate site, but to say "Because you get it for free you can't say anything" is just plain wrong.

Halo Infinte, Apex, Fortnite all free and take community criticisms to improve the game (some obviously more than others)

And the pool size for devs on this site that "rework" a game and either disappear or never finish is most of them. Just because you didn't get burned out a dollar, doesn't mean you didn't get burned out your time, which is more valuable than money.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Actually, blind admiration and shilling for a creative is worse for a dev or creative than criticisms. They can't improve if you don't tell them why things don't work, how to improve, or how X and Y affect your view of their work. Yes, your positivity helps them continue. But not saying anything to possibly help improve is how you get games that never end, or stagnate and die. Yes this is a pirate site, but to say "Because you get it for free you can't say anything" is just plain wrong.

Halo Infinte, Apex, Fortnite all free and take community criticisms to improve the game (some obviously more than others)

And the pool size for devs on this site that "rework" a game and either disappear or never finish is most of them. Just because you didn't get burned out a dollar, doesn't mean you didn't get burned out your time, which is more valuable than money.
well said :D

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Hahaha I'm far from silent with my complaints when I have them, I always share my thoughts and observations. Whether I'm paying or not.

I'm not blindly supportive. I'm supportive. What people are doing here isn't sharing criticism of the game itself at all. None of what's being complained about could go in a review of the game.

And for those games that you mentioned, none of them are free. You have to buy those games, and then they're free to continue playing online. Certainly Halo Infinte and Apex. And yes I know Halo is or was on Gamepass. Not the point.

And another thing. There is noting at all stopping every single dev of every game on this site just walking away. Yea some devs make great money, others don't, but not one of them have any legal obligation to keep going.

Yea, remakes can often get abandoned, but the abandoned tag is littered with games that were never remade or reworked.

Nothing you've said has made peoples behavior any less childish or moronic.

Oh and as for peoples time, you seem to think the time of players it somehow more valuable than that of the developer. People have either enjoyed the old version or not. They will enjoy the new version or not. Neither is time wasted.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Don't like remakes when the games are that far ahead story-wise.

But I'll uh, "reserve my judgement", and not play this for at least 6 months first since Remakes/Reworks tend to share a sad common fate.

Good luck.

Reactions: fUzZyDiZe and MD27

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I've been eagerly waiting for this. I look forward to seeing the improvements. I'll also do a fresh playthrough on the previous version as well.

Xlr271

Jun 24, 2018
I'm taking a small (forced) break from development, lol... IRL work and Drill have my attention this week and weekend, but will be back to working on the game shortly after. We've actually had a lot of Episode 2 done, but I wanted to provide you guys something now in the mean time with how busy I am
What MOS?

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
So I have played this since it first released, and while the story wasn't great, especially with girls falling in love at first sight, and seemingly not really having to work for it at all. That being said, being invested in a game with a few releases and then seeing a rework is always the worst, and will receive a lot of negativity for it. Normally, I would ignore a rework but I really enjoyed this game and LI's so decided to give it a try.

There is a lot more content compared to previously, and seems like the writing has definitely improved. Having a solid roadmap and plan is a good sign as well, my main concern about this is simply, will this game get abandoned after a few updates after re-doing the story and possibly wanting to go back and fix stuff again. I do hope that is not the case, this game still has great potential, sadly the track record of reworks would show otherwise.

Best of luck Dev

Reactions: Shadowen and MD27

Wzighack

Feb 24, 2020
Well, it's kinda sad. I as IT-guy know myself that sometimes it's easiear to redo all your work than to try and make sense out of something you did before for some time without experience, buuuut...
As someone who liked the story itself, not the sex scenes... I am a little dissapointed. Yeah, there were some illigocal things, but, well we could "write if off" on the divinity of the protoganist. Everything was telling us that angels forgot about Earth and ppl were praying to them cuz... well, it's Angels! They were made by the God himself! So yeah, sometimes it looked dumb and silly, but personally didn't see anything bad in it and the fact that some of the girls didn't get enough time. I liked the fact that plot was moving forward as much as possible, cuz i was here for the story.

Sadly for me, now i need to forget about this project for at least a year.
Wish you all the best and good luck irl and in development.

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
Hold on.....someone please tell me the developer did NOT pull the same sleazy bullshit that was pulled with "Scarlet Law".

Scarlet Law reached 2.0, then IMMEDIATELY after that, the game was restarted, with the claim of wanting to re-do the graphics. The plot was reversed back to the initial release, and that dev has SLOWLY been releasing content. So slowly, that even now, about a year after the re-release, he STILL isn't back to where the story was.

Tesolix

Oct 5, 2021
I'm more worried about the timeline for this, seeing as they are expecting to release 72+ chapters? Gonna suck if it takes ages for chapters to release and then boom, we're years down the line and its on its way to abandonment, Fingers crossed for it to go well though.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FallOfTheAngels-0.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018

Agreed. However, in a different vein it seems some commenters are just now finding out about it and go "oh I'm dropping this". Or maybe they are just trolling.
That...doesnt help at all I'd imagine. I had never played this game before but was still aware it was getting reworked months ago. So what value does a comment- from someone who didnt even know about it after such a long time and only now after months and months have passed and the first release of the rework is out - only saying, "Rework bad, I'm leaving" bring to the table?...fucking nothing. Understandable if some find that annoying at the very least.

Were they even interested in the first place if that is the only input they have?

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2017
I was one of a few who was disappointed in how the previous version ended due to some reasons, but I am interested in seeing how this version starts.

There was a lot of good in the older version. Hopefully, parts of that shine through in this one.

Going to try it out and see how it goes.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Just right out of the gate, this new intro is ten times better. There's much more depth to all the Elysium (Heaven) characters, and the tone is a bit more serious , which I actually prefer. Hopefully the goofy moments will still show up from time to time. Well done so far.

Edit: Riley is an awesome addition; I love her character.

Last edited:
Reactions: _doodle_
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes