MasterLucky

Jan 25, 2018
sorry bad translation Donapaccy grass, i have found everything thx now i have another question to take the 4th girl ask to do an alchoolic what i need to do ? in the wiki i don't found anything about that

translate that [ control f ] than type Alcohol and there is only one
Alcohol you can make i think with [ Universal fermentation cask ]

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Where do you get the Cask?
Kirokiro ruins according to the wiki linked earlier, it says something about a treasure box ( ).
when I press the h scene, I hope it loads, the sound is heard but it does not show any image
Make sure no programs are running on the computer that you don't really need, and move the game to the desktop maybe.

Reactions: Bobveela

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
The game is a bit of a led down. Seeing as the witch'es tits in that game were a "C+ cup" when starting and that was only around 20%. I wanted to give her so big tits, that they touched the ground, because I thought, that would be kind of funny. The "Z cup" in this game looks more like a healthy E cup. I hate the sex scenes in this game, he has a paper flat penis and the women's bodies are like something out of a bad version of Parappa the Rapper. We have titty control, but what about booty control?

Having written all of this I actually enjoyed the game itself. My main mission and driving force was getting the witch gigantic tits... but now I don't know.

I have a few tips for anyone playing this for their first time.

1.) Getting money: The redheaded guy you meet on the first island is your best friend. On the second island you can begin to make some killer recipes. You should be able to make a set of meals selling between 5–15k per serving.

2.) Obvious but still nice to know: Different towns sells different levels of ingredients.

3.) The meal:
a.) The star ranking is irrelevant to the amount of extra stamina (on the next day).
b.) There is a 10 star rank cap to the stat gain from the recipies.
c.) Ranking is useful for the sell/serving price and "loyalty" (sex points) gain.
d.) High stamina gain and consideration for the weather is your best way to gather high ranked items.

4.) Gathering: Staying in the same place and not moving away or loading will drastically increase the level of the items gathered. The "combo" is still active, should you quit the search, do some inventory management, and then continue the search.

5.) The lewd stuff:
a.) Upgrade your hero's sexual stamina at first to 200. The more points, the easier he can give the women orgasms.
b.) Clicking on the same parts decreases the lust gain. Click some times and then alternate to other sensitive parts to recover the lust gain/her arousal.
c.) Buy the sexual recovery skill. You can now farm all the sexual points you want.
d.) Use the time she is having an orgasm to get free stamina/arousal points on your hero (clicks doesn't decrease sexual health points).
e.) Make it easier on yourself and now upgrade your hero's stamina to around 500.
f.) The pleasure field is also a good upgrade. The normal lust gain lost to multiple clicks is rapidly recovered for the duration and they are at their max value, meaning you can quickly and conveniently make her orgasm.

6.) Crafting:
a) The level of the material means a lot when crafting weapons and armor.
b) Not all blueprints are equally good, despite using almost the same or inferior materials some blueprints may yield better items.
Example:
The royal sword takes platinum, gold, and silver... and the base value is 36 physical attack.
The high level water sword takes platinum, sapphire, silver, and iron and gives you a 100 base physical attack.
*Sapphire is minable earlier and easier than gold*
c.) "Check" the locations in the different cities. Cupboards, closets, tables, etc. can yield rare or valuable materials. You can already get a platinum ore on the tropical islands from such a search.

7.) You don't know how far I'll go for giant tits in a videogame :)

Cheers everyone and kind regards from Hajtand.

YamatoEX

May 2, 2018
Guy we can make quick cash by editing save when you only take the save that have girl name like Kotori and Puu (don’t replace Main) they will transfer their love, body and costume. By selling Girl shirt to Puu papa I get around 15,000B for Ghost hoodie A with Puu and Kotori scent 100% now if I want to fix their appearance or new game I can make quick cash with their cloth.

zelocius

Feb 12, 2019
hi, would anyone want to share his save ?
i play for more than 5 hours and I have just arrived in the desert T_T

YamatoEX

May 2, 2018
I don't know how far you progress but this save is already have lv11 50k and pupu in the party some costumes still in desert with Kokori love max

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
For some reason the DLC downloads are different sizes, 1 is over 1gb and another is 280mb. Which is the right one?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes