Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Just a little funny thing. You can get diamonds on what is technically the 3rd island. The small islands to the south west that are part of the area have diamonds in the mountains.

Doesn't the dynamic chicken sandwhich give you a physical defence down?
No, that's the dynamic vegetable chicken sandwich, made from vege-chicken,bread and forest salad. The one without any stat debuffs is the straight bread + chicken + forest salad.

Huh. so you could get diamonds there. The island you're referring to, is the Tropeanya island, the rocks south of the porepore village? requires the "legendary" boat. I techiqually call the Tropeanya islands the "4th" island because you reach it after the first three,usually. I'm travelling counter clockwise like how the game sort of wants you to go that way.

Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Replaying the game with DLC, I got curious about the 4 star chicken in Alal Market. Are you sure it's from there you get the chicken meat? I can't find it for sale in that market.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Dual wielding weapons is good for taking care of most trash mobs you run into, but for boss fights located in level 100/200s of the dungeons, you'd definately need a good defense armor to not get one-shot. Especially later on when the bosses start using high damaging AOE attacks and are damage sponges of upwards of over 20000 hp.

This is important, since if you farm at the lowest level of said dungeon, you'd often get really high star materials, and if you brought high stamina foods, you can get some really rediculous materials to make game-breaking levels of powerful weapons if you stayed and farmed a single spot with 360 stamina worth. I farmed a 22 star silver ore and 22 star sapphire out of the ice caves in the level 200 mine. Where there are stat limits to foods up to 10 stars, no such limit applies to weapons and armors. Seeing as theres no upper limit on stat gains from high level materials...

edit: Out of curiosity, i decided to make a weapon using high level materials, I did the test with the water sword (Dojigiri-Yasutsuna).
I used a 22 star sapphire,13 star iron ore,22 star silver ore, and 4 star platinum ore.

The water sword's base attack power is 100. With the materials, 100--->670 attack.
and heres how much the damage starts multiplying. I equipped the weapon on my main hero, increasing his attack power from 200 to 800.
regular swing - 100 damage ---> 400
ultimate light saber - 600-700 damage ---> 1700-1800
ultimate light saber Advanced - 2150-2250 damage ---> 6000-6500 damage
Some weapons come with defense so you can dual wield different weapons for defense and offense.
Shields are useful for HP but if you deal enough damage by chain attack or strong attacks, you can pretty much kill the bosses. Obviously, you need a healer in the party to offset the AOE damage. My level was 60+ so maybe it was overkill for some bosses. I am not too sure. I assume the central continent will be much harder and you will probably need shields at some point.
P.S: I think the best combination for dual wielding is Devil weapon + Goddess weapon.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Replaying the game with DLC, I got curious about the 4 star chicken in Alal Market. Are you sure it's from there you get the chicken meat? I can't find it for sale in that market.
It's the 5 star cooked chicken in Mar's general store. Not raw chicken.

Some weapons come with defense so you can dual wield different weapons for defense and offense.
Shields are useful for HP but if you deal enough damage by chain attack or strong attacks, you can pretty much kill the bosses. Obviously, you need a healer in the party to offset the AOE damage. My level was 60+ so maybe it was overkill for some bosses. I am not too sure. I assume the central continent will be much harder and you will probably need shields at some point.
I'm still only level 50,i haven't quite reached the empada region yet. About to make my journey into the platinum cave to farm some platinum. I'm still using equipment i've made back in the Alpas region,and haven't updated it since then. (all of them were made with relatively low star count,3-6. I've yet to dig into my supply of 22 star ore materials,i loaded after making that super weapon i quoted earlier, didn't want to waste my valuable ores)

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Oooh. Heh. You are right again. I just used some seasoning brown sauce to boost the ones cooked with a 2 star chicken to make it a 10 star dish.

You have been very helpful and responsive, thank you.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
It's the 5 star cooked chicken in Mar's general store. Not raw chicken.

I'm still only level 50,i haven't quite reached the empada region yet. About to make my journey into the platinum cave to farm some platinum. I'm still using equipment i've made back in the Alpas region,and haven't updated it since then. (all of them were made with relatively low star count,3-6. I've yet to dig into my supply of 22 star ore materials,i loaded after making that super weapon i quoted earlier, didn't want to waste my valuable ores)
Yeah you need good weapons to kill F200 bosses. I only realised I could dual wield after I arrive at Volvo Islands.
I am currently at Empada region to farm for stardust, mysterious flower and dark matter.
22 star ore is one hell of a dedication. The best I got was 11 star ore but then I was being a scrooge on food consumption. When I go to dungeon with 200 floors, I usually only consume 1 food at a time since it is the most economical for stamina intake.

Reactions: Hajtand

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Yeah you need good weapons to kill F200 bosses. I only realised I could dual wield after I arrive at Volvo Islands.
I am currently at Empada region to farm for stardust, mysterious flower and dark matter.
22 star ore is one hell of a dedication. The best I got was 11 star ore but then I was being a scrooge on food consumption. When I go to dungeon with 200 floors, I usually only consume 1 food at a time since it is the most economical for stamina intake.
Yeah, i decided to go all in when going down to the ice caves to see how high the star count you could get. I saved and ate three fatty ramens for a total of like 380 stamina in one go,and spent literally 2 whole game days just searching and tossing out low star count materials until my inventory was completely full. The highest i got so far was 22* ore, if i got lucky it could possibly go even higher.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Another update on my tests. I've been wondering why my stat gains are inconsistant on my food, and it seems that stat gains on lower stars give lower amounts, while stat gains at 10 stars will always be stars x 3. (Except hp,that's always a multiplier of 5.)
Example: Heavy sea food ramen. 110 stamina, should have the formula of *+2atk, *+2def, *-2mdef -*2spd.
However, 2* gives me +4 attack, +4 defense -4mdef, -4spd
3* : gave me +6 and -6 to respective stats
4* : +8 and -8.
5* : +10, -10
6* : +12, -12
7* gave me +15 and -15 to the respective stats. very odd.
8* +20, -20.
9*: +25, -25
10* gave me +30 and -30.

Edit: did a test on 4 star forest barbeque. +8 and -8 to respective stats, with hp + 20.

tldr: food star breakpoints start increasing a lot more at 7* all the way up to 10*.
I'm going to edit my earlier post, my blanket statement of stat gains seem to be wrong.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
So I can't seem to complete 100% of my recipe. I am missing 4 recipes to complete. I think it might be bug. Any help on this?
View attachment 255195 View attachment 255196 View attachment 255197 View attachment 255198
I have the same issues. Although i'm not as far as you are in completing the whole recipe,i've noticed theres a few recipes that i can't seem to make,no matter what: like the two in the middle, the bread cheese ham/tomato shaki salad, and the fried onion potato carrot.
Another one i'm having trouble making is the tomato fish soup, made with tomato, water, mackerel, onion carrot potato. How'd you complete that one?

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
I have the same issues. Although i'm not as far as you are in completing the whole recipe,i've noticed theres a few recipes that i can't seem to make,no matter what: like the two in the middle, the bread cheese ham/tomato shaki salad, and the fried onion potato carrot.
Another one i'm having trouble making is the tomato fish soup, made with tomato, water, mackerel, onion carrot potato. How'd you complete that one?
Yeah, sometimes the recipe doesn't reflects the real ingredients or cooking method. I think I used a different fish if I am not mistaken. For example, hot milk should be used with fire instead of the pan as it is shown on the recipe book.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Anyone knows where to farm dark matter? I assume it has to be at the Dark Continent. I know there is a shop but they only sell one star ores.
EDIT: Don't bother farming for dark matter. Higher star dark matter will make your weapon powerful but you will lose more life in exchange for power. It is a double edged sword. Just buy the one star ores. If you want to save money, then just grind at the Demon King castle for it. Although the drop rate is really low.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Yeah, sometimes the recipe doesn't reflects the real ingredients or cooking method. I think I used a different fish if I am not mistaken. For example, hot milk should be used with fire instead of the pan as it is shown on the recipe book.
Ok, so the reason why the stupid tomato fish stew wouldn't register properly is because i kept adding the carrot to it. The menu is bugged that to make the regular tomato fish stew, it's just three ingredients instead of the 4 it's listing as. To make it, you need Water + Tomato + mackeral. DON'T ADD THE carrot.
For the tomato ham cheese lettuce tomato sandwich, it seems that it's really bugged. I'm going to have to try a lot of combinations, since the tomato lettuce combo seems to be overwritten to become a regular tomato, when combined with bread + cheese + ham.

heyhwat

Apr 30, 2018
Hi, I 'm stuck with Ninya i gave her wine and cola but she kept telling that it's not what she wants. Could someone help me please?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hi, I 'm stuck with Ninya i gave her wine and cola but she kept telling that it's not what she wants...
You have to blender them together, according to anyway (not got there yet).

Edit - Got there now. Like panda567 said, wine (that's actually in the nearby shop) and coke together in the blender makes the drink Ninya wants.

Reactions: heyhwat

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
So I can't seem to complete 100% of my recipe. I am missing 4 recipes to complete. I think it might be bug. Any help on this?
View attachment 255195 View attachment 255196 View attachment 255197 View attachment 255198
Ok, i can help you with ONE of the recipes. Try pancake + peach only. DON'T add the sliced peaches. This will give you a peach pancake.
Edit: OKAY, the REAL answer to making the seafood Yakisoba is THIS: noodles, crabshrimp,octosquid, AND THE CARROT. DON'T use the oyster. The menu is wrong.

The last two, the bread + ham + cheese and tomato/lettuce is bugged,no matter what combo i try,it's overwritten to tomato cheese sandwich. Same with the oil + carrot,it automatically becomes the carrot tempura.

I'm checking the creator's blog and supposedly he's going to fix a few recipe errors in ver 4.2. we'll have to wait until then before you can finish all the bugged recipes.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Ok, i can help you with ONE of the recipes. Try pancake + peach only. DON'T add the sliced peaches. This will give you a peach pancake.
Edit: OKAY, the REAL answer to making the seafood Yakisoba is THIS: noodles, crabshrimp,octosquid, AND THE CARROT. DON'T use the oyster. The menu is wrong.

The last two, the bread + ham + cheese and tomato/lettuce is bugged,no matter what combo i try,it's overwritten to tomato cheese sandwich. Same with the oil + carrot,it automatically becomes the carrot tempura.

I'm checking the creator's blog and supposedly he's going to fix a few recipe errors in ver 4.2. we'll have to wait until then before you can finish all the bugged recipes.
Thank you very much!

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
So I need help for H-items, I am kinda missing 2 items.
Screenshot (37).png Screenshot (38).png
I also not sure how to get these 4 potion mixture types:
Pink, White, White Pink & White Yellow
I have tried almost all combinations. LoL I am getting really fed up of the trial and error.
Screenshot (39).png

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes