DitchThis

Aug 25, 2017
Idk if I'm an idiot but for some reason I cant sell anything nor acces the blowjob scene. The blowjob scene is like sex right? With the angle and everything.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Idk if I'm an idiot but for some reason I cant sell anything nor acces the blowjob scene. The blowjob scene is like sex right? With the angle and everything.
Click the girls Yellow ! icon on the top right then you can select her hand and she'll start rubbing your dick, then you can click the "in" icon over the her mouth on the right hand side.

zerologic

Sep 17, 2017
If its the food you need for Une then its cocoa and milk and the blender. I just can't seem to find cocoa. Une says the ingredients you need are in the galian ruins or whatever the ones down south are called, but there not a single area in that dungeon where you can search for food so I'm a bit stumped myself.

UPDATE: You can find Cocoa in the jungle around the ruins!
Yeah, I've done the cocoa and milk in the blender but it the result isn't what she wants. The message on the wall at the end of the ruins where you get the blender says the recipe is cocoa and milk and "something sweet", the something sweet is what I'm still looking for.
also ps you can do H with Une for some reason even if she's not in your party if shes on the screen and you choose to rest.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Yeah, I've done the cocoa and milk in the blender but it the result isn't what she wants. The message on the wall at the end of the ruins where you get the blender says the recipe is cocoa and milk and "something sweet", the something sweet is what I'm still looking for.
also ps you can do H with Une for some reason even if she's not in your party if shes on the screen and you choose to rest.
Literally just blended cocoa and milk and it made chocolate and she was satisfied with that. Have you actually tried giving it to her?

zerologic

Sep 17, 2017
Literally just blended cocoa and milk and it made chocolate and she was satisfied with that. Have you actually tried giving it to her?
I just did, it made coffee ole, and when i tried giving it to her she says it's not chocolate. I'll reload and try a different order for the ingredients - hopefully that's not what's wrong.
Update: I'm a dummy - I was using coffee beans fml

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
No when she first joined the partly she didn't show up with Kokori, after some (unfortunately random) messing with the party setting she appeared the next time. There is something in the I found earlier -

"Also, be careful as girls who have just been fellow may not be displayed."

Sounds like the girls won't just automatically appear.
Yeah I figured out you can toggle them on and off but even with her toggled on (and kokori off) I still get no option "to h". There's no secretmemo in Pupu's status or any ecchi options to spend loyalty points on. I can only cut her hair, change how she addresses me, etc. I haven't gotten around to beating the boss in the desert yet but surely that can't be it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Yeah I figured out you can toggle them on and off...
There's also the heart to set your favorite, think I did beat the boss first. Did you download the game here, because I bought the game on Steam when it first came out and had to add the dlc myself (every girl but Kokori needs her dlc for sex to happen).

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Yeah i'm not getting an option to H Pupu either, and theres nothing H wise to spend LP on with her. just hair and shame etc... However I can H Une and she has all the LP options that KoKiori started with.

krooki

Sep 17, 2017
Am I the only one who has a problem with completing "blender" dungeon ? I'm already lvl 15 and it seems impossible.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
So I found a meal that grows under hair and it shows an image of the lower half of the boddy and pubes. It's called pearmoya soft server (ice cream) and it's sold in the island resort town. I rekcon one of the possible main ingredients for hair growth is pearmoya as it says "Sweet, creamy and cold, with pearmoya as the foods description.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
There's also the heart to set your favorite, think I did beat the boss first. Did you download the game here, because I bought the game on Steam when it first came out and had to add the dlc myself (every girl but Kokori needs her dlc for sex to happen).
Yeah downloaded here. Coincidentally I also bought it on steam but completely removed all the old files from my steam directory before downloading this version. If it comes with the download that shouldn't be a problem though, right?

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
hello my inglish is very bad , how I make the sweet and sour salad in imo village ?

you'll need tomato from the end of the dungeon in the north[there's a boss battle, so its best to prepare & grind],
when cooking,
knife: shaki vigtable + pumpkin + tomato = cook--->give it to the cocky shirtless chief guy.

Reactions: CJDIAZX2

mogavut

Oct 5, 2017
Is this game does not include DLCs? In the discription it says "the game download link comes with all of the characters DLCs, its the reason why its in 2GB"? I downloaded it but can't access the loyality meny of second girl properly and only can toss her around like dummy

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If it comes with the download that shouldn't be a problem though, right?
Like mogavut above I was thinking maybe the problem is with the Pupu dlc, seeing as Uni works fine for you but not Pupu.
Is this game does not include DLCs?
I got my Pupu dlc from hentai-sharing.net (and I think it's on Sukebei.Nyaa too), you could try that and see if that fixes her.
Am I the only one who has a problem with completing "blender" dungeon ?
Around the same level and a big group of enemies one shotted the part around section (or floor?) forty, I had just unlocked anal with Kokori too...

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
Is this game does not include DLCs? In the discription it says "the game download link comes with all of the characters DLCs, its the reason why its in 2GB"? I downloaded it but can't access the loyality meny of second girl properly and only can toss her around like dummy

i installed all the characters DLCs within the game folder as instructed
i have 0 clue on how to access them.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i have 0 clue on how to access them.
I think the dlc adds the sex stuff for the character it's for, only Kokori has them in the base game. But Spillthebeans and mogavut don't seem to be able to get the dlc sex options with Pupu (and Spillthebeans does has the option with Uni the next dlc girl).

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes