mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Go south of the main town in the desert to the woods and forage for food until you get "ice fruit" I think it was called, then go back to town and buy some milk, combine the two with the "knife and chopping board" icon and you're good to go.
I just did that and she says that's not what she wants.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I just did that and she says that's not what she wants.
I think she just wanted a basic ice bar, made with water and the ice fruit. If it isn't that then it's the dragon bar, made from dragon fruit and the ice fruit. I remember her complaining about the dragon bar though, and many other things...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...Because this game is a grind fest.
It seriously is. Food the girls like and sex, that's all I know of for raising loyalty. Cumming a lot for hero points I think (blowjobs seem to help with that). Oh and you can give them more than one food item, like a drink and a bowl of salad for example.
i am not able to get past the opening everytime i try it freezes right outside the starting house how do i get out of there
The game says to click and drag the mouse but that's just for the camera, to actually move around use the options in the top left.

If it is actually freezing I'm not sure, my game will stop responding a lot on loading screens but after a few seconds pass it always fixes itself. Maybe move the game to the desktop, or try unzipping/redownloading the game again in case something got corrupted.

Reactions: Ara Ara Ara

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
Lol.. this game is silly, you can litterally play tetris with the girls.. and the "ah..!" sound she makes when you accidentally toss/lose her offscreen and she falls over cracks me up. Everything is just derpy and sometimes enemies fall through the ground.
It didnt manage to turn me on, but it did manage to make me laugh.
Probably the best description for this game.

Reactions: atur

kingreaper

Jan 23, 2018
It seriously is. Food the girls like and sex, that's all I know of for raising loyalty. Cumming a lot for hero points I think (blowjobs seem to help with that). Oh and you can give them more than one food item, like a drink and a bowl of salad for example.

The game says to click and drag the mouse but that's just for the camera, to actually move around use the options in the top left.

If it is actually freezing I'm not sure, my game will stop responding a lot on loading screens but after a few seconds pass it always fixes itself. Maybe move the game to the desktop, or try unzipping/redownloading the game again in case something got corrupted.
my god someone answered my question before a week passed.
thank you!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
So i'm noticing there is an option to trim the girls pubic hair, which I assume means it grows over time like the hair. Yet I'm not seeing any pubic hair growth on Kokiri (the slave girl) she seemed to start off shaved/bald. Anyone gotten far enough to have pubic hair grow? I just finished the second island, i would have thought there'd be growth by now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So i'm noticing there is an option to trim the girls pubic hair...
My Kokori's hair has grown a fair bit (and I've been cutting it), but no pubic hair on her or Pupu yet. I'm starting to wonder if maybe its a translation thing and it means something else. From what I've seen of the other girls they look the same.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
My Kokori's hair has grown a fair bit (and I've been cutting it), but no pubic hair on her or Pupu yet. I'm starting to wonder if maybe its a translation thing and it means something else. From what I've seen of the other girls they look the same.
"depilation, is the deliberate removal of body hair. "

I would assume this is refering to pubic hair and possibly armpits. It seems like quite a specific term to use in this context so i'm not sure if it's a traslation error it also has the same cost as cutting the head hair.. Maybe it requires a speacial potion or food? However I am wondering if there was an option somewhere that we missed that toggles the display of body hair. Is there a blog a for the developer where they might possibly go into more detail than the manual.txt does.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...Is there a blog a for the developer where they might possibly go into more detail than the manual.txt does.
The is in the op and has a link to a .

Reactions: Disco-Inferno

ZeroZmm

Sep 30, 2018
The game is actually fun, if a little grindy and slow.
The anatomy from the back is terrifying tho..
That ass looks Tommy Wiseau levels of out of place.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
The game is actually fun, if a little grindy and slow.
The anatomy from the back is terrifying tho..
That ass looks Tommy Wiseau levels of out of place.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They were probably more conered about showing whats between the cheeks rather than the cheeks themselves.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
There's a party selector thing bottom right of the data menu, messing around with that is how I think I got her to show up (maybe feeding her too for some loyalty points).
So you weren't able to do anything with her at all at first before messing with the party settings? When I remove kokori at the recreation screen the "to h" button disappears. The dlsite page for the dlc states that you can mess around with them after they join your party.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So you weren't able to do anything with her at all at first before messing with the party settings?
No when she first joined the partly she didn't show up with Kokori, after some (unfortunately random) messing with the party setting she appeared the next time. There is something in the I found earlier -

"Also, be careful as girls who have just been fellow may not be displayed."

Sounds like the girls won't just automatically appear.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
anyone know how to make chocolate?
If its the food you need for Une then its cocoa and milk and the blender. I just can't seem to find cocoa. Une says the ingredients you need are in the galian ruins or whatever the ones down south are called, but there not a single area in that dungeon where you can search for food so I'm a bit stumped myself.

UPDATE: You can find Cocoa in the jungle around the ruins!

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes