Others Completed Fairy Fighting [Eluku99]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Gayfeg

Dec 9, 2018
Turns out you can translate images on google translate. slider 1 is the number of rounds for singleplayer.

Slider 2 is harder to read but I think its also number of rounds. IDK how to start multiplayer. It would be nice to just see the animations without being pressured by the bot.

Slider 3 is the most important one. Moving it right slows down time so you can to the special moves easier. But too slow and its unenjoyable to play.

Slider 4 is how long the rounds last. id just set it to max.

Last edited:
Reactions: Clashvenar

Clashvenar

Jul 6, 2020
is there any way to watch the scenes with like a flash program or something?

And the game has a sort of "spectator mode" too, where you can boost tiki or the monster pressing some keys, in case you want to catch a specific scene

Reactions: tetasricas

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017

And the game has a sort of "spectator mode" too, where you can boost tiki or the monster pressing some keys, in case you want to catch a specific scene

E was always a place to go for stuff like that, but also specific scenes are unavailable in the spectator function. You cannot access the End game content of the final door / final boss. You have to defeat the door and then will gain access to the final boss to defeat.

There are unique H-animations and Game overs to that one.

Gayfeg

Dec 9, 2018
I just want an afk tiki I can do moves on. Its annoying when she interrupts you trying to do inputs or backs off.

The options mention a VS mode. But I think thats just a relic of the game engine its coded in.

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
could a controller be connected to this? i got a controller, and maybe with that I'd be able to actually play the game better since i don't think i can some of the commands due to keyboard not inputting 3 keys or whatever.

Clashvenar

Jul 6, 2020
could a controller be connected to this? i got a controller, and maybe with that I'd be able to actually play the game better since i don't think i can some of the commands due to keyboard not inputting 3 keys or whatever.
You can with steam input.
You have to set it up first tho.
It basically translates your controller input as keys

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
I have ripped the game's frames nd super scaled them to 1080p with AI, I am planning to construct animations from this frames first before even thinking about how I will replace them in the game, there's 90k frames in this game so good luck for me:ROFLMAO:.

But I am planning for automating everything with python anyway, specially that there a lot of duplicated frames, I will try to find duplicated frames soon, Rn I have 17GBs folder of super scaled frames, converting those frames to video format will reduce their size a lot, image sequences always tend to have bigger size than being in a video, I will also boost the fps of the animations with AI to make the animation feels smoother.

I would be super cool if I can recreate the game in Unreal Engine, but this is just dreams for me for now, I have knowledge in Unreal Engine, but not enough to to do this, But I have spend two days super scaling those frames, I will not screw this off easily.

If anyone here interested in recreating the game in any other modern game engine and have knowledge about it, hit me up.
Did you ever finish this?

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes