Others Completed Fairy Fighting [Eluku99]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Gayfeg

Dec 9, 2018
Turns out you can translate images on google translate. slider 1 is the number of rounds for singleplayer.

Slider 2 is harder to read but I think its also number of rounds. IDK how to start multiplayer. It would be nice to just see the animations without being pressured by the bot.

Slider 3 is the most important one. Moving it right slows down time so you can to the special moves easier. But too slow and its unenjoyable to play.

Slider 4 is how long the rounds last. id just set it to max.

Last edited:
Reactions: Clashvenar

Clashvenar

Jul 6, 2020
is there any way to watch the scenes with like a flash program or something?

And the game has a sort of "spectator mode" too, where you can boost tiki or the monster pressing some keys, in case you want to catch a specific scene

Reactions: tetasricas

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017

And the game has a sort of "spectator mode" too, where you can boost tiki or the monster pressing some keys, in case you want to catch a specific scene

E was always a place to go for stuff like that, but also specific scenes are unavailable in the spectator function. You cannot access the End game content of the final door / final boss. You have to defeat the door and then will gain access to the final boss to defeat.

There are unique H-animations and Game overs to that one.

Gayfeg

Dec 9, 2018
I just want an afk tiki I can do moves on. Its annoying when she interrupts you trying to do inputs or backs off.

The options mention a VS mode. But I think thats just a relic of the game engine its coded in.

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
could a controller be connected to this? i got a controller, and maybe with that I'd be able to actually play the game better since i don't think i can some of the commands due to keyboard not inputting 3 keys or whatever.

Clashvenar

Jul 6, 2020
could a controller be connected to this? i got a controller, and maybe with that I'd be able to actually play the game better since i don't think i can some of the commands due to keyboard not inputting 3 keys or whatever.
You can with steam input.
You have to set it up first tho.
It basically translates your controller input as keys

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes