• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Fairy Fighting [Eluku99]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

tristanley

Mar 30, 2018
Am i able to use my controllers dpad? It wont let me change the movement controls and fighting games are hard as hell on analog sticks

Oct 11, 2018
I have played this game from start to finish many times over the years and thought I knew everything about it, but I recently realized that I have no idea how to play this on my second monitor. Is this even possible? The program looks kind of dated, so I'm very skeptical.

SpiderPsycho

Nov 26, 2017
Is there a way to fill the little meter using cheat-engine or something to get through to the final Hell's Door Stage?

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Is there a way to fill the little meter using cheat-engine or something to get through to the final Hell's Door Stage?
On the stage selection screen, one direction changes the stage, and the opposite direction lets you add an automatic HP regen, an SP regen, both, or an automatic HP decrease then it cycles back to none. If you go through the entire cycle once, there will be a smash noise and the screen will flicker once. Once this has happened, the next level you load will have the bar filled.

Alternatively you can just use the HP increase cheat and fuck the respawning jellyfish until you fill up the bar and get in.

grumlumand

Aug 21, 2022
0xc0000022 is normally a permissions issue. Try running as administrator. Also, don't put the games too many files deep. I know we all like to hide our stuff under 20 different folders, but this game has issues with that.
This actually fucking worked, thank you! ><3

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Is it possible to mod some script or AI in this game somehow?

I really like the jellyfish H-animation in Hell's gate stage and try to find a way to make them stay still while the animation play, maybe reduce or cut away the camera shake effect, been find tutorial and basic tool to editing them my own but no luck so far.

If anyone knows a thing or two how to work on these stuff, please teach me a thing or two.
If it not too cheap to ask for a request, just make the jellyfish stay in place will do.

Reactions: PaulaDeen

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
Bad news about the developer of this game.
His blog was attacked by stupid western creditcard company. Ehem... paypal

Wolf dungeon and fairy fighting is going to be more difficult to get now andmostlikely be forced topay to get the new versions for like 3$.

His blog was erased from existence.
:oops:

RayAnimus

Dec 1, 2018
does anybody know how many endings there are? i only get the bad ending where she doesnt get to escape, is it because the key icon on the bottom right is flashing yellow red? what happenes if its in yellow only

Mar 1, 2020
is it because the key icon on the bottom right is flashing yellow red? what happenes if its in yellow only
Could be. One gotta fill up key meter by getting H'd before you finish Hell Door. Then it is final boss battle. After beating final boss I sorta recall seeing endings where MC escapes and the other where she gets left behind. Could be dependent if you beat it on first try or used continues or maybe how much HP you had left, or maybe I'm wrong. My keyboard didn't support multiple key holds that are in same area, so I set HP regen in Select screen.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
There are indeed two endings. You need to have sex a certain number of times to fill up the bar to the key, so the hell door will unlock to let you into the final boss area, but if you have too many more scenes after that point, it will start flashing read, which does indeed get you the bad ending, where you get caught as your escaping and don't make it out with everyone else.

I have gotten both endings once, because I have only succeeded in killing the damn final boss twice, because the damn thing regenerates so fast, and you only have a split second to react and dodge while your punching it when it tries to grab you in various ways.

One of those times, was when I managed to glitch my positioning slightly, so I was to the right of the node that you hit to damage the boss, but far enough left, that I didn't get launched away to far wall, and just smacked it until it died. I've never managed to get into that position again, and only once, through luck and RNG managed to kill it normally. Any one with advice on killing it, would be much appreciated.

RayAnimus

Dec 1, 2018
i can deal with the boss just fine, the problem is when it shields itself and you cant attack it, sometimes its so long that it regenerates to full health

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
i can deal with the boss just fine, the problem is when it shields itself and you cant attack it, sometimes its so long that it regenerates to full health
That is really the problem. When it's shielding you can't damage it faster than it regenerates, and I haven't found any way to control when it shields. It just shields so consistantly when I try I can't actually win, and on the off chance you start to make some actual progress, you miss one of the split second dodges, and get caught, which pulls you into an animation that takes long enough that any progress you've made is gone, no matter how quickly you struggle free.

SeeS1337

Nov 27, 2019
Does this game have debug mode or smth like that? I'm also curious about that old game engine. It's looks familiar.

Mar 1, 2020
Does this game have debug mode or smth like that? I'm also curious about that old game engine. It's looks familiar.
You can enable HP/SP regen and other modes when selecting character. There are quite a few games in Fighter Maker to my knowledge, I'd say it is was like 4th most used engine beside RPGM Ace/Wolf , RenPy

Oct 11, 2021
anyone know how many scenes there are per boss? Not that i miss something. (Im talking about ending scenes but if there is a number for overall scenes including grab-scenes im fine with that too ^^)

Clashvenar

Jul 6, 2020
anyone know how many scenes there are per boss? Not that i miss something. (Im talking about ending scenes but if there is a number for overall scenes including grab-scenes im fine with that too ^^)
There's a bunch of them!
It depends on how you are defeated, and what you and the cpu do in battle

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes