Others Completed Fairy Fighting [Eluku99]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Ayy someone finally uploaded it.
This games fucking awesome. As someone said before, pure fetish fuel, and it's hard as nails.
Luckily you can stage select, give buffs/debuffs, or just stage select if you want to see everything.
Theres also a mode that lets you play as the bosses so you can get some of the fetish stuff easier (As well an a autoplay feature if you just want a hands free experience)
This games easily 10/10 if you vibe with any of the fetish stuff in it
Would be even better if I could understand what any of the menu options are, and what buttons the game uses besides the keyboard setup in the menu, because so far it's pretty much impossible to stage select or adjust the difficulty because I can't tell which option is which and how to get to them.
Any explanation would be appreciated :)

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
I beat it. It isn't unbeatable, just extremely frustrating. I beat several of the bosses without any hp/sp help as well. SP is actually a disadvantage on many bosses as it charges the boss' SP meter faster, which leads to instant KO attacks. Those can often be predicted and avoided, but what sucks is there's no invulnerability recovery in this game. Which means you can be chainstunned from a previous attack into an instant KO and there's no escape. Last boss was TERRIBLY frustrating because of this.

The tags don't do it justice imho. This is probably as extreme a game as you're likely to find on this site. I love it, but I can imagine there are some out there that are weirded out just by the first boss... fair warning: it only gets worse.
You beat it huh?... Did you get the good ending though? :p

Oh man, this looks amazing. Just want to know if it's soft vore or hard vore? I'd probably still play if it's hard but I like to know beforehand. Thanks for sharing this gem @TheImage!
It's extremely hard vore, and pretty much hard everything else.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
Ah i remember the 1st time I played this so many frustrations, so many confused facial expressions, so much excitement(if ya catch my drift ;3) at the things I saw. Its funny I saw the fetishes that this game has in it before I ever discovered this game and was already used to them but when I played this for that 1st time it put me back at stage 1 of when I first discovered those fetishes x3. Welp time to relive the memories.

triniarin

Jun 25, 2018
Played sometime ago - very hard as for me, you can somehow broke the keyboard. But animation is wellmade

Denimpolk

Nov 5, 2018
Downloaded the game, opens fine, but after the intro finishes it just freezes, doesn't even take me to the main menu. Went to top left corner for options, nothing there worked. Any advice?

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Downloaded the game, opens fine, but after the intro finishes it just freezes, doesn't even take me to the main menu. Went to top left corner for options, nothing there worked. Any advice?
Try reading back in the thread a bit. There is a few solutions presented there, but the most likely cause is probably that you've put it behind too many folders. Try putting the folder for the game on your desktop and see if that fixes it

Jan 15, 2018
I wanted to play this again, but for some reason it's really laggy.
I tried admin and compatibility, and it's still very slow.
any fix for this?

Spoodnick

Jun 4, 2017
Yeah, okay so I'm pretty sure some Windows 10 update has broken this game 'engine' Used to be able to play this fine, now it is insanely easy. Completely different issue than most of the one's stated before. Every other game I've tried to play on the same engine, SiverArc Wolpertinger being the notable example, has the same issue. I've tried a tonnne of duct-tape fixes including, enabling and disable DirectPlay, running in Japanese AppLocale, running in windows compatibility mode for every previous OS it would let me and every combination of the above. Nothing seems to be working so far, but I'll keep trying and see. If any-one knows a fix, spare me the trouble. XD

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
sorry to resurrect a dead thread but whenever i launch mine it immediately closes- why?
There are no dead threads on here, it's cool. Are you running it with Locale Emulator or AppLocale in Japanese? It's a Japanese game so you can't run it without one of those two, or changing the language on your PC.

Taku46

Aug 21, 2019
Shouldnt this have a 2D tag? I didn't find this until I actively searched it up.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
You cant have the folder stuffed behind layers of other folders, the main folder needs to be on your desktop of else it gets annoyed.
That's not really true. They just shouldn't nest it "too deep".
The desktop folder is 3 folders deep already and then the game's just ads to it with the added risk that they need to have that folder exposed to others using the computer. It's better than having it "hidden" under 10 random folders or anything, but still.

Just have the game close to the "root" of a partition. So like "D://Games/Fairy_Fighting" and avoid special characters, spaces and the likes. They shouldn't matter in a modern system, but just to be sure.

There are no dead threads on here, it's cool. Are you running it with Locale Emulator or AppLocale in Japanese? It's a Japanese game so you can't run it without one of those two, or changing the language on your PC.
That doesn't seem right. I've played mine at my native Hungarian local since I first found it and never had a problem with it. :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes