Others Completed Fairy Fighting [Eluku99]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Shikabane

Sep 3, 2017
so i downloaded the game, put it in my games folder and i try to run it and a window flashes then goes away, and no game, not getting any error, just runs for a split second then gone

Gazael

Jun 6, 2017
Well, hp and sp recovery certainly won't help, if the enemies use instant ko attacks. This game is unbeatable in my opinion.

Reactions: n0rpxxx

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Well, hp and sp recovery certainly won't help, if the enemies use instant ko attacks. This game is unbeatable in my opinion.
You learn how to dodge and block the 1 hit kos. The game is insanely hard, but once you get good at it it's really fun

Gazael

Jun 6, 2017
You learn how to dodge and block the 1 hit kos. The game is insanely hard, but once you get good at it it's really fun
Meh, sadly I am too bad in fighting games for this. Eluku seems to love to make his games extremely difficult. The one he develops right now isn't any easier...

Reactions: ponyguy

leon0501

Sep 4, 2017
For those of you who are having issues launching the game and have windows 10, Ive figured it out.
Go to your [control panel]..
Look for [turn windows features on or off] click on that...
Now look for [DirectPlay] and check it.
Click [ok] and then load the game. It should work cuz it works for me >=]

Silvanovsky

Aug 1, 2017
For those of you who are having issues launching the game and have windows 10, Ive figured it out.
Go to your [control panel]..
Look for [turn windows features on or off] click on that...
Now look for [DirectPlay] and check it.
Click [ok] and then load the game. It should work cuz it works for me >=]
Is it the same for win8?
I can't find any "DirectPlay" on "Turn Windows Features on or off"...

Silvanovsky

Aug 1, 2017
Nvm I found the fix..

To anyone who have trouble launching the game just like I did...
(The game closes right after it launched)

Here's the fix..
The game doesn't like a long directory..
You should move the game to the short directory
for example
D:\FairyFighting\FairyFighting.exe..

it works for me.
don't place it at too long directory like
D:\Game\XXX\AdultGame\blablabla\blablabla

hope this helps

Gazael

Jun 6, 2017
Seems like there is an "easy" version of this game. The enemies sure take more damage and the final boss now takes damage when protecting the core. Also when starting at the hell's gate stage you have the full key bar. Otherwise the enemies still can be as cheap as before.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Seems like there is an "easy" version of this game. The enemies sure take more damage and the final boss now takes damage when protecting the core. Also when starting at the hell's gate stage you have the full key bar. Otherwise the enemies still can be as cheap as before.
Yeahhhh, but it's not updated to the newest version unfortunately.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
@TheImage Hey, there is a new update for the game out

Download :
Changelog FairyFighting Update(180415)
Added one picture to the Hell'sGate stage and BOSS area (total 2)

ShibaShiba

Jul 5, 2017
Ayy someone finally uploaded it.
This games fucking awesome. As someone said before, pure fetish fuel, and it's hard as nails.
Luckily you can stage select, give buffs/debuffs, or just stage select if you want to see everything.
Theres also a mode that lets you play as the bosses so you can get some of the fetish stuff easier (As well an a autoplay feature if you just want a hands free experience)
This games easily 10/10 if you vibe with any of the fetish stuff in it

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
View attachment 95539
Overview:
While a fairy is out getting food, all her friends get kidnapped by monsters. Now that shes escaped, she has to rescue her friends and stop the monsters from hurting any other fairies!
This game is pure fetish fuel.
The game features both gameplay rape and multiple gameover rapes for each enemy, with 2 different endings.
Updated: 15/Apr/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 180415
Language: No text
Genre: Tentacles, Eggs, Insemination, Birthing, Futa, Corruption, Bestiality, Vore, Urination, Insect, Rape

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - - - - -

View attachment 4822 View attachment 4823 View attachment 4824
Thanks for triggering my PTSD

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Oh man, this looks amazing. Just want to know if it's soft vore or hard vore? I'd probably still play if it's hard but I like to know beforehand. Thanks for sharing this gem @TheImage!

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I beat it. It isn't unbeatable, just extremely frustrating. I beat several of the bosses without any hp/sp help as well. SP is actually a disadvantage on many bosses as it charges the boss' SP meter faster, which leads to instant KO attacks. Those can often be predicted and avoided, but what sucks is there's no invulnerability recovery in this game. Which means you can be chainstunned from a previous attack into an instant KO and there's no escape. Last boss was TERRIBLY frustrating because of this.

The tags don't do it justice imho. This is probably as extreme a game as you're likely to find on this site. I love it, but I can imagine there are some out there that are weirded out just by the first boss... fair warning: it only gets worse.

Reactions: yoyomistro
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes