• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Fairwood Retreat 87 [v0.2 Ch.1] [Sakura Blossom Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
Minor Update:

Just over a month ago I did a post update on my Discord server (For those of you who follow my progress on there) confirming an immediate hiatus
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In case anyone missed that as of yesterday I did an update stating that am back from my hiatus and in the coming days am gradually getting back into developing to checklist figure out/organize what else I need to do for Chapter 1 before eventually wrapping it up once chapter 1 is complete, having my testers test it and then finally out to you lovely lot to play at your hearts content. :love: (Wish there was a heart emoji)

If you wish to be kept up to date regularly as before my break I was doing every two weeks a blog/post/teaser update (plan to get back into that routine) and am active on my Discord server then you can join here:

And I'm glad that summer is finally over! Don't like the heat at all! :p Thank you for your patience and understanding all xx
=.png

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
5th Blog Update

posted on the FairWood Retreat 87 Dev Discord Server.
If you want to be kept up to date with the development progress and teasers then hop on over to my Discord server:

Happy October all ! :coffee:

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
6th Blog Update

Posted on the FairWood Retreat 87 Dev Discord Server.
If you want to be kept up to date with the development progress and teasers then hop on over to my Discord server:

Hope you're all having a great week all! :cool:

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
8th Blog Update

Posted on the FairWood Retreat 87 Dev Discord Server.

Hope you're all having a lovely start to a New Year of 2024 :love:(y)

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
The models look good, but not many tags unfortunately. Is it missing any? It only has female protagonist, 3dcg and horror!

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
Lesbian oriented and possible NTR? Instant 'ignore thread'.
The NTR in question is a story specific scene for one character based on certain "decisions", which have not been added yet and would be a one off scene, which is important for the story.

The game has a female protagonist and the sexual content will be between females as they're at a female summer camp. So my game will not be for everyone. But thank you for checking out the thread, I appreciate it a lot and happy searching! :cool:

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
The models look good, but not many tags unfortunately. Is it missing any? It only has female protagonist, 3dcg and horror!
Hello there good question. Without spoilers if you check the "Genre tag" drop down there is "kissing" and "female domination" that has been added as of this update. More tags and content will be added "when" the game progresses further, especially in terms of sexual.

But thank you for checking out the thread. I hope that you'll consider giving the game a try; otherwise, you can come back after several updates when there is a wider range of tags. As the last update aka the Prologue had zero nsfw content at all, I advised people to wait a few updates before they give it a try. But the game and it's story will be an 80s slasher horror game first and foremost, before an AVN. :cool:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
NTR likely will be possible.
But if it comes it will 100% be avoidable.
Confirmed both in the developer notes here and on the discord.
Quite far in the future. A couple of month at least.

Where exactly is your problem with that?
Just mentioning those three characters is enough for you to piss your pink panties?

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
Hello there good question. Without spoilers if you check the "Genre tag" drop down there is "kissing" and "female domination" that has been added as of this update. More tags and content will be added "when" the game progresses further, especially in terms of sexual.

But thank you for checking out the thread. I hope that you'll consider giving the game a try; otherwise, you can come back after several updates when there is a wider range of tags. As the last update aka the Prologue had zero nsfw content at all, I advised people to wait a few updates before they give it a try. But the game and it's story will be an 80s slasher horror game first and foremost, before an AVN. :cool:
Thanks for the reply. I got some more questions.

How much control will the player have when it comes to characters dying off?

Will it be like a Kinetic Novel where you pretty much already wrote the hit list, and if someones gonna die they are gonna die?

Will it be more like a Sophies Choice sort of scenario. Rescuing one girl will lead to the death of a different one.

Will it be more like maybe some people die early on, but then you get your core group and can keep all those ones alive if you make the right choices?

consciousbadger

Apr 11, 2022
You haven't instantly ignored the thread. You've somehow decided it is important that you share your preferences with the world, even though your preferences are in conflict with the game's purpose. You've wasted your own time, wasted the time of others who are interested in this game because now we have to read your nonsense, and made yourself look like a total arse.

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021

Will it be like a Kinetic Novel where you pretty much already wrote the hit list, and if someones gonna die they are gonna die?

Will it be more like a Sophies Choice sort of scenario. Rescuing one girl will lead to the death of a different one.

Will it be more like maybe some people die early on, but then you get your core group and can keep all those ones alive if you make the right choices?

You do ask a lot of good questions. Of course, I have to be limited on what I say to not spoil the story or the outcome, so forgive me if am vague on some things. But by answering you that should give everyone else the answer to these questions. In the future I will be doing Q&A's that'll be posted on the Discord server.

In light of your questions I will put the answers also in DEV NOTES for this forum.

The game will take place over a short specified time. This is different to many other visual novels where the game takes place over the course of many months or years. After the prologue (which establishes the theme) you're in the present day of the 80s. Anyone who is aware of the good old 1980 slasher horror movies will know what to expect. You (the protag) would be classed as a Scream Queen.

Now. lets dissect what you asked, without giving too much away each point.

"How much control will the player have when it comes to characters dying off?"
"Will it be like a Kinetic Novel where you pretty much already wrote the hit list, and if someones gonna die they are gonna die?"

These two seem to very much be connected so lets answer both together. This visual novel is not a kinetic novel. I will have pre-defined the direction of the story as does any dev; as there will be a start, middle and end; however, you will get to make decisions, which will affect your interactions with various people. This will vary some of the scenes going forwards as well as influence the outcome. It'll also influence lets say if you got an erotic scene with one girl over another. For instance (no am not interested in x girl, but girl y I like).

Now only a small bunch of the girls are what you'd call "romance love interests" (not all are revealed yet via the first chapter).. is an in-game journal where every girl as you meet them gets added. There will be love interests who are people you can pursue and get sexual with etc. The rest are background supporting cast, some more important than others. I am still writing the game obviously so not everything is 100% concrete yet; however, most of the cast will die (This is an 80s horror slasher after all, just like the movies). If you watch a horror slasher movie you will see that in order x, y and z get killed off. That will happen in this game for certain character regardless who will get added to the body pile. It will come down to a finale, which is where the gritty stuff will happen. When it gets down to the finale, where like any slasher movie "shit hits the fan" you'll have to make decisions. Those decisions may get you killed.

But if you have some choices taken in a certain way you could have someone die, who otherwise could have in that moment have stayed alive. Who says that even if you save them, that they won't die later?? I want you as the player to select your choices wisely later on in-game. That way you'll come to appreciate or regret your decisions. I want to make the player feel on edge, tensed as well as feeling vulnerable. You are not Ash from the Evil Dead or Rambo. You're a normal young women who has been thrown into something that she had no control over.

"Will it be more like maybe some people die early on, but then you get your core group and can keep all those ones alive if you make the right choices?"

In response to this question you'll have to wait and see how the finale pans out.

"Will it be more like a Sophies Choice sort of scenario. Rescuing one girl will lead to the death of a different one."

You might have to be forced to make a tough decision, pending on how you're playing. Not everyone will get out a live. Maybe no one will. Maybe you won't either. You'll enjoy the start of your summer innocently with the other girls, before things take a brutal turn for the worst.

Hope that this helps answer your questions and thank you for asking them.

But in the future it'll be worth checking out the Q&A's and if you're interested in this game to keep tabs on it as the story and updates progress. And following the Discord server is the first and foremost best place to be most recent up to date with anything and everything. But this game won't be for the faint-hearted, who want a flat out happy ending harem.

Kind regards and thank you so much for your questions!! :love:

Last edited:

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021

As a further response to these questions if you look in the drop down of the DEV NOTES on the main page, you'll see my short and straight to the point answer to your questions there. :cool:

Reactions: seaoflove

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The NTR in question is a story specific scene for one character based on certain "decisions", which have not been added yet and would be a one off scene, which is important for the story.

The game has a female protagonist and the sexual content will be between females as they're at a female summer camp. So my game will not be for everyone. But thank you for checking out the thread, I appreciate it a lot and happy searching! :cool:
I get that but you have to make it more attractive for fappers. Lesbian =/= Vanilla.
In example you can add; bdsm, anal, black kiss, fisting, exhibitionism and the such.
But you do you anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: DERAX12345

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
I get that but you have to make it more attractive for fappers. Lesbian =/= Vanilla.
In example you can add; bdsm, anal, black kiss, fisting, exhibitionism and the such.
But you do you anyway.
Thank you for taking the time to visit the thread and leave a comment. Should this game be one that you think that you might be interested in, then feel free to re-check this thread after a few updates to see what other "sexual/kink" tags get added. Until specific ones get added into the game then I won't say "X, Y and Z is in this game" to avoid dissapointing players if a tag that they're into does not get added. Have seen that happen in many games, so won't make that mistake. Is only one nsfw scene currently as of Chapter 1, so if you're looking for "fap material", I'd suggest coming back after a few updates as I suggested during my prologue release. But more tags will get added as more content sexual wise is in-game.

Kind regards :cool:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
But you do you anyway.
There are a lot of people that actually like vanilla. I have a lot of kinks that I like but that I still play vanilla games also. To each their own. :cool:

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote