• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Fairwood Retreat 87 [v0.2 Ch.1] [Sakura Blossom Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

robothehobo

May 11, 2020
What model did you use for the character on the main menu screen she looks phenomenal, can't wait to see her in future releases.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I have not played this yet, but just by checking it out and reading the comments posted primarily by Sakura Blossom Games, this game settings/setup reminds me a lot of Netflis's Fear Street 1978 trilogy among other movies ( because that is the most recent horror slasher period piece movies I watched ). Looking at the game banner that showcased all the female casts, I'd say this game is potentially going to have much more character arcs, events and contents.

After playing it:
Renders looks nice, sharp and vibrant.
Very unique premise, although very risky, it is a bold move that sets itself apart from any other adult VN games from the get go. What is left and most challenging is to stick to its original vision and remains true to the real fans, and not give in to the demands of the wolfs in fans clothing;). As far as I can tell at least from how the Prologue was presented, it is best to focus on the story and storytelling first, and the lewds second or third.
No Linux build, not really an issue because I can play the windows version via wine or build Linux build myself. This game is made with latest Ren'Py version 8.1 though.
Good amount of contents at just 140Mb, fitting for a Prologue.
Nice Main Menu backgrounds and 'scary' fonts.
There are good tunes and sound effects.
Good to know that I have a rifle, so don't anyone mess with me:ROFLMAO:.
The ladies are hawt in 1977, so they will be MILFs in 1987:love:, if they survived:cry:.
I imagine Brenda is like Brenda from Scary Movie:ROFLMAO:.

Thank you for developing this game, second time is a charm I hope. Thank you for the share. All the best, Sakura Blossom Games. Cheers.

CrimsonRik

Jul 6, 2021
Thank you for visiting the thread. Not at this current time as it's just the prologue aka a scene that takes place ten years prior to the game. If you just want sex as in every few minutes, then this won't be the game for you am sorry. But if you want to see when there is sex scenes then i'd say come back after a few updates. I do have a very erotic scene planned at the end of the first chapter, but I'd advise people not to just play my game for the sex as that's not entirely the only purpose to the game. Want to focus on the story more, which will make the sex more worthwhile and erotic when they do happen, as well as flow more naturally. :)
Thats beside the point. I wanted to know if there was any H-scene for the current update, since there are sexual activity related tag provided nor a screenshot of any such activity, so it got me curious

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
Thats beside the point. I wanted to know if there was any H-scene for the current update, since there are sexual activity related tag provided nor a screenshot of any such activity, so it got me curious
Thank you for taking the time to reply. There is no "given" sexual tags included "yet" in the genre drop-down. The tag "lesbian" is listed as
"Upcoming content" as opposed to being in the game already. When any sexual theme, no matter how small or big is added, then they will be added promptly into the "genre" tags :)

#added note. Also "when" a new tag(s) get added into a games release then in the "changelog" when I say X version is released, will have a note saying for example (Also added tag lesbian and oral) for example into the notes. :)

I won't add a list of "planned genre tags", to disappoint fans if they don't get added later on. So no false promises in that regard. Of course "lesbian" is a guaranteed tag, thus why It's under "upcoming content".

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Prokopije

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Of course "lesbian" is a guaranteed tag, thus why It's under "upcoming content".
Hello. Is all lesbian sex content will be fully avoidable? Will there be only female on male route? Or, if story is good and interesting, I don't mind even to play no sex at all route, but I can't play any story with forced sex content, so I'd like to know if I should start to play this or not. Thanks.

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
Hello. Is all lesbian sex content will be fully avoidable? Will there be only female on male route? Or, if story is good and interesting, I don't mind even to play no sex at all route, but I can't play any story with forced sex content, so I'd like to know if I should start to play this or not. Thanks.
Hi, thanks for taking the time to check out this thread and for your questions, very good ones for that matter so let me try to answer them, because if I don't I imagine others will at some point ask.

Not every sexual scene will be compulsory. For instance if you don't like "said" character, you could opt to not have sex with them aka reject them (not going to elaborate further or I start spoiling stuff). aka make a choice that would flag that you're not interested in them, which would tie into the VN renpy "choice" sort of route, regarding romances-sexual content.

I am going to keep getting this question, so will just answer it, to the pleasure of some users vs others. I do not plan to have the main character(you) have any sexual routes with males in this game. If you want a game route that flat out removes the lesbian romance-content completely, then this game isn't for you as I don't currently have a "choose none route" planned from start to finish. :)

#added note regarding male-female: (after doing the bottom post reply to katzenstreu about lesbian also

If that was ever going to be changed, then those male-female scenes would be very back-bench minor moments and strictly optional. The much higher probable scenario would be that you would see brief scenes of one-two characters engaging in female-male content if that gets added, that isn't the mc.

Any changes regarding this will of course be announced via the changelogs, genre tags, and of course on my Discord server. :)

Last edited:

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
i doubt it will be one since the dev is unwilling to answer such a simple question.
I am going to keep getting this question, so will just answer it, to the pleasure of some users vs others. I do not plan to have the main character(you) have any sexual routes with males in this game. :)

If that was ever going to be changed, then those male-female scenes would be very back-bench minor moments and strictly optional. The much higher probable scenario would be that you would see brief scenes of one-two characters engaging in female-male content if that gets added, that isn't the mc.

Any changes regarding this will of course be announced via the changelogs, genre tags, and of course on my Discord server. :)

Last edited:

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
seriously I hope this is a pure lesbian game

I am going to keep getting this question, so will just answer it, to the pleasure of some users vs others. I do not plan to have the main character(you) have any sexual routes with males in this game. :)

• Haha
Reactions: botc76

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
They will fight for the right to be the final girl
I could tease by saying, and I know that this will from here on going forward be constantly quoted. "the real question that everyone from the start should ask, is who if anyone will survive the summer?" ;) For on the banner it says "That one summer, that you're dying not to have!".

Plus for anyone who is a fan of 70-90s horror will know of the famous celebrity term in the horror genre "Scream Queen". Will be very fitting in this game. ;)

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
No incest.. :( :cry: :cry::cry:
Am afraid not :p
What did you expect? That you're going with your little sister or that one of the counselors is your mother/aunt?
In all fairness, I have nothing wrong with the genre in a fictional context, or those that are into it as am respectful of most "kinks/fetishes" that people are into; however it would not fit well and work in my game. Plus let's say that incest was "added", it would A) limit my options for collecting optional donations if I decided to open up that avenue in the future and B) would mess up the dynamic and flow with all of the other girls when/if shit goes down. So I hope that you understand, but if this game in the future or even as of right now isn't for you then I respect that and thank you for visiting my games thread. :)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If you want a game route that flat out removes the lesbian romance-content completely, then this game isn't for you as I don't currently have a "choose none route" planned from start to finish. :)
Yup, want that, so this is definitely not for me. Thanks for answering, and best luck with further development.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SakuraBlossomGames

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
I will wait until a bit more content is here to check this out, but I can see from his recent posts that I like the dev. :cool:
Thank you for visiting the thread. I'd suggest waiting then for an update or two, pending on what intervals I release as the game will be made up of chapters. Seeing as this is just a prologue, for more content game time wise I'd do as you said and wait a few updates. :)

Of course those who want to dive straight in to get a general vibe on what my game will be like can try out the prologue as a "taster" of things to come and then some. :cool:

Last edited:

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
- General note regarding future info on development progression -

Every few weeks on my Discord server i'll via the teaser channel be doing sit reps(situation reports), behind the scenes development, teasers of development etc or just a nice little post, maybe a special render thrown in. So if any of you end up being like "why is there no news for x amount of months here" then be sure to join and check out my Discord server, to be kept up to date when new posts/feeds become available. I'll be making the game in my image as opposed to some devs who from Q&A's fan service their audience to get their community to decide on the direction of the project (in respect to them, for some games it works well, for mine it won't as I have a vision, a story and a plan for it); however I will do general Q&A's about my game once in a while for informative feedback, which will, of course, help with my development. Plus I have set up a channel for those of you that love animals to share your beloved pets to each other as a completely unrelated topic:p

Hope that you're all having a lovely week in the meantime. :cool::)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FairwoodRetreat87-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote