• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Faction Paradox [v0.4] [AlistairV]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I remember playing this once, but shelving it, because there was so little content.
Does it make sense now, to give it a try.

Shirouste

Jul 31, 2017
Okay. I do not get a Faction Paradox option in the control room. I called Balkur, expressiveness is at 10, I was in Area 51, I read the Faction Paradox email. What now?
Also stuck here, I have no idea what I should do, and I can keep going to school and teach, this doesn't make any sense. We really need more guidance here, it looks like the game is very buggy

darkdani8

Feb 11, 2019
Also stuck here, I have no idea what I should do, and I can keep going to school and teach, this doesn't make any sense. We really need more guidance here, it looks like the game is very buggy
Okay I restarted the game and now I got it. I just didn't teleport away after Liu goes to Area 51. Stayed there, read the email, option appeared.

EPCOT

Jun 11, 2018
Okay I restarted the game and now I got it. I just didn't teleport away after Liu goes to Area 51. Stayed there, read the email, option appeared.
After reading the Faction Paradox email, go to the galaxy map and go to Suesta. It's the planet in the top right corner. That should progress your story.

At the end of the current build all there is is a shot of her nude from behind showing ass and pussy. She also gives you a rather lackluster handjob. It isn't really worth playing yet.

Last edited:

althworld

May 12, 2018
yes! the content is rather minuscule for how long the interval between this release and the previous is.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Wow, i somehow missed this... Looking at the thread history though, i see how... More Patreon malarkey.

I'm a huge Dr. Who fan, though not the new ones... Way too glossy. I'm from the John Pertwee, Tom Baker era.

Will definitely give this a try, although the body-type of the companion is not really my cup of tea.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
so,i think i might be a bit stuck,i just got the handjob scene and got past the part where balkur,the dumbass tries to shoot you and used my incredible science skill to save myself,but i dont know what to do next,could someone point me in the right direction please ?

oh,also,i checked the games new images and stuff using unren and saw a picture labled rapture apartment,are we going to have bioshock stuff in this ? beacuse that's a pretty cool crossover,if we are

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
Without resorting to cheats how do you get her expression up? How do you get her Obedience up? I really can't intuit where and how to do it tho getting the science and comfort up are straightforward.

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
Without resorting to cheats how do you get her expression up? How do you get her Obedience up? I really can't intuit where and how to do it tho getting the science and comfort up are straightforward.
expression by going to see the parlor in Chinatown, there is no way to up obedience.

AlistairV

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Hey everyone, do people want a Mac and Android version?

Wow, i somehow missed this... Looking at the thread history though, i see how... More Patreon malarkey.

I'm a huge Dr. Who fan, though not the new ones... Way too glossy. I'm from the John Pertwee, Tom Baker era.

Will definitely give this a try, although the body-type of the companion is not really my cup of tea.
What body type would you like?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
While I have not gotten far, I want to say 'I love the art', the only art issue I had was from the tardis hallway, the button to go back was not obvious at first, another arrow might have been a better option, but that is only for the first time noobs, now that I know what to look for...

I will say the volume controls in the options need to be implemented/functional, and you need to be able to access it from the main menu. I generally don't like game music, period, and I am not a big fan of sounds in sex games, but they need to be able to be controlled independently, and from within the game. I should not have to use Windows' volume sound mixer to turn it down and not offend my neighbors.

While I haven't gotten passed the assisted initial flight and had to fly it myself yet, what I have read here has me a bit concerned, I do hope the controls are not too complicated, I vaguely remember how to fly it from the Fallout mods, but I am disabled and dyslexic, so my coordination, reaction time, and general aim are not good... My right arm just doesn't work that well any more, and I am very right handed.

Either way, I appreciate what you are trying to do here, it really does look good so far, and I can't wait to play some more.
personally i dont think liu should be changed,she's gorgeous the way she is.

if it does happen,though,it should be an optional sort of thing.
Yeah, no, she is perfect, if anything, I would say add another woman. Maybe the AI could get a body, even if it's a hologram or android, or he could find another companion, the Doctor generally had up to 3 at times, hell you could even just have a few he meets in places he needs to go that he can have fun with. For example, in Princess Trainer, he could go to the bar, the brothel, and the like, and have fun with some of those people.

Reactions: ShadowSamurai

AlistairV

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
While I have not gotten far, I want to say 'I love the art', the only art issue I had was from the tardis hallway, the button to go back was not obvious at first, another arrow might have been a better option, but that is only for the first time noobs, now that I know what to look for...

I will say the volume controls in the options need to be implemented/functional, and you need to be able to access it from the main menu. I generally don't like game music, period, and I am not a big fan of sounds in sex games, but they need to be able to be controlled independently, and from within the game. I should not have to use Windows' volume sound mixer to turn it down and not offend my neighbors.

While I haven't gotten passed the assisted initial flight and had to fly it myself yet, what I have read here has me a bit concerned, I do hope the controls are not too complicated, I vaguely remember how to fly it from the Fallout mods, but I am disabled and dyslexic, so my coordination, reaction time, and general aim are not good... My right arm just doesn't work that well any more, and I am very right handed.

Either way, I appreciate what you are trying to do here, it really does look good so far, and I can't wait to play some more.

Yeah, no, she is perfect, if anything, I would say add another woman. Maybe the AI could get a body, even if it's a hologram or android, or he could find another companion, the Doctor generally had up to 3 at times, hell you could even just have a few he meets in places he needs to go that he can have fun with. For example, in Princess Trainer, he could go to the bar, the brothel, and the like, and have fun with some of those people.
Thanks for the message!

Don't worry about the controls, those were for the early version of the game. As you can all see, the controls are a simple one click system now.

Also awesome to see someone else who played the fallout mods!

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes