VN Ren'Py Abandoned Faction Paradox [v0.4] [AlistairV]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
Hey guys, I'm genuinely getting messed around by patreon. I've updated my page to their requirements, emailed them three times and they're basically ignoring me at this point.
I'm not too sure what to do.
Good luck, I'm hope you'll deal with this problems soon! After all, this is the first adult game about Doctor Who universe.

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Good luck, I'm hope you'll deal with this problems soon! After all, this is the first adult game about Doctor Who universe.
The sad fact is that you replied to a message thats now nearly a month old. Sad about that is that it probably shows how things went with this project. At least the page is still under review.

I heard that they had many problems with their latest suspension wave (they openly said it didnt go that well in a few cases) but now im really wondering if they wont ever resolve this. Especially since its only about cleaning up the page, not about the game.

Edit: Remembered one thing, apparently messaging them at Twitter can net a really quick response. Maybe someone can redirect this message to AlistairV.
@PatreonSupport or @patreon should be the correct contact.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Sounds really fishy IMO, I never heard of any review going on for such a long time.
Anyway, the game should have the tag "abandoned" or "On Hold".

Chokel

Aug 31, 2017
Sounds really fishy IMO, I never heard of any review going on for such a long time.
Anyway, the game should have the tag "abandoned" or "On Hold".
This page is under review.
Our Trust and Safety team is currently reviewing this page.
Read our to learn more.
thats what shows up if you visit his patreon.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Read our to learn more.
Yes, since more than 3 months, I didn't doubt that the page was under review, but that it takes just so long.

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
Read our to learn more.
ehhhhh???????

what? the only thing i could think of is the slave part, the fuck is this?

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
it's a shame that this game might possibly be abandoned,especially considering it was set in the whoniverse,and,at least to the best of my knowledge,was the only game of this type that was.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
no why abandoned look good playing it as far need a worker and got her to live with us and that dude try killing us but still good hope it start up again dont know why i saying we

ecdw

May 9, 2017
Of the things I expected to see, a Faction Paradox parody was not one of them lol. This is next level obscure DW fandom and I love it.

AlistairV

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Hey everyone! I'm back!

After a long period I decided to just close my old Patreon and start a new one since Patreon had chosen to indefinitely suspend me.

Faction Paradox 0.4:

Changelog:
- Upgraded some scenes
- Added some cleaner HD scenes
- Added new school scenes
- Added liu handjob scene
- Added liu new outfit
- Added training scene

My new Patreon:

Dan3000

Jul 4, 2017
Hey everyone! I'm back!

After a long period I decided to just close my old Patreon and start a new one since Patreon had chosen to indefinitely suspend me.

Faction Paradox 0.4:

Changelog:
- Upgraded some scenes
- Added some cleaner HD scenes
- Added new school scenes
- Added liu handjob scene
- Added liu new outfit
- Added training scene

My new Patreon:

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
Welcome back!

I hope that Patreon wont think of that tactic as bypassing their rules though... Be careful or join one of the other platforms that are appearing instead.

Reactions: B2B2

maglama

Jul 17, 2017
Hell fucking yeah, this game has had a soft spot in my heart and your art is dank. I'm happy to see you back chief.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
turn off music and sound..and still get some weird opera chanting..ARGGGHHH..have any idea how annoying that is when i'm listening to my prog-rock?...is there a way for me to open up some file to totally kill the sound?..lol

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I wonder how many content creators have to get fucked by Patreon before people stop using that shitty site?
It's not that Patreon is shitty(although sometimes is). They can't do anything about it. They prohibit things such as incest, because if they don't, by law they're the ones who'll get shut down :ROFLMAO:

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes