Comics Collection Completed ExtremeXWorld Comics Collection [2021-07-31] [ExtremeXWorld]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lewdique

Aug 19, 2018
New story is out it's called A Magical Christmas , it depicts an Elfic Alex in a Santa's costume , I don't have it yet but I do have three full size previews , that should be one of Santa's Reindeers although he looks more like an elk and got a kinda horsey cock.
Enjoy ,and accept my best new year wishes

TS2016

May 7, 2017
New story is out it's called A Magical Christmas , it depicts an Elfic Alex in a Santa's costume , I don't have it yet but I do have three full size previews , that should be one of Santa's Reindeers although he looks more like an elk and got a kinda horsey cock.
Enjoy ,and accept my best new year wishes
A reindeer with horse cock and moose antlers. Interesting......not that I'm complaining

Lewdique

Aug 19, 2018
I am vaguely disappointed , I'm not sure I like his tendency of late to depict non consensual sex , I think i'll do something obout it, maybe...

Nightmare6016

Oct 11, 2017
The story itself doesnt make much sense and if your gonna put as much story into this as he did then it better be decent but it wasnt and lacked barely any payoff...

Lewdique

Aug 19, 2018
Sorry for the delay guys, but it's taking a lot more time than I thought these aren't just a couple lines, I'm not a professional , I have very limited tools and even less skills and I have to rewrite some dialogues and to replace the pages in some new position in the story, I need to make sense to the picking at each other between Alex and the moose I also have to get rid of the rape sensation the moose and the scene gave me , it requires some effort and lot of time .

hope you all stay patient , I think I'll finish well before he issues his new story

Lewdique

Aug 19, 2018
Here we go I don't want to say anything about it, but I changed some meanings and made sense to something else , you have to read the dialogues most of them are the same but not quite ,some have been completely changed , the sequence of the drawings has been changed to a more consistent one , plus I added an alternate ending with pictures taken from some others works of his , they have a sequence number but are in a different zip file also inside the main one.

as usual kudos to the Author I just rearranged his work , but it's still his work , I don't have any skill on the matter , so I hope you will condone some things I couldn't fix , 171 MB to download 79 pictures in total

Let me know what you think about it

Lewdique

Aug 19, 2018
I discovered I like it better inverting the sequence between pic 0058 and 0059 , nothing very different it's just a little bit better overall

Lewdique

Aug 19, 2018
Then allow me to fix a couple things and you're welcome

BTW is it me or his work are worsening a little bit, he's focusing too much over non consensual sex , this last time the girls didn't even enjoyed it as per usual

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote