Comics Collection Completed ExtremeXWorld Comics Collection [2021-07-31] [ExtremeXWorld]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
Here we go

The sex scenes are very few in all his latest works , possibly due to the new policy on patreon he must be having hard timesto comply with them and yet put out his kind of stories
thanks i am gonna update my post for this month i mean it took long enough ^^

Reactions: Lewdique

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
Well I updated my Theard And cleaned some old Stuff
Thanks all for sharing and pleas contackt me if i missed someone to mention or any Question you have.

TigerB

Aug 11, 2018
8muse is so shit to use, why nobody told me i have to use the forum and not the normal site. Bing is more helpful than their crap of site.

Reactions: LeChack

Lewdique

Aug 19, 2018
I had no problems with 8muses

anyway
Did i miss something?
I mean who is Max?
The only Max we ever saw was Peter's in Christmas Giveaway and not only he didn't look like charlie but wasn't a great dane either
We already assumed that Teddy moved in at Alex' place obviously but there's a missing part
When Jessica met Max ?
What happened exactly?
I mean apparently there was some joke about her and Max that everybody knows but pretend not to, something involving her grandmother but what?

It would seem the author has forgotten to put a story preceding this last or has mistakenly missplaced the two
Also her refusal of a boyfriend does not match with her crush on Peter

Lewdique

Aug 19, 2018
And another issue with either Dragon Egg and Alone At Last
Alex/ will of performing some kind of duty over fucking doesn't match her attitude
on the second A woman doesn/t need to stop during sex she can have multiple orgasms in a row , only men need time to recover every time, so her avoiding to cum doesn't make any sense

I'll see what I can do to fix both issues, but in due time

as for the broken continuity about Max and Charlie , I'm afraid there's nothing I can do , there's an entire story missing

Lewdique

Aug 19, 2018
And here Is my solution for the issue on Alone At Last
I begun editing aplenty but then I decided it was better to touch the artist work as less as possible so I threw away my work and limited my editing to two pictures only , more than enough to fix the issue I talked about, For Dragon Egg it's a little more complicated there are a few dialogues to be rewritten , might not be worth it , anyway , you only have to replace the originals with these attached here

054.jpg 055.jpg

Reactions: Kay45
Oct 6, 2017
Maybe you should offer to be his editor or write a story rather than changing his work after the fact?

He asked me to write a story a while ago using his characters but I've been too busy. I have a little time now, here and there, bu I haven't started anything.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote