Comics Collection Completed ExtremeXWorld Comics Collection [2021-07-31] [ExtremeXWorld]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
yep thanks to @Kamishiro i still got issuse with Paypal so i cant release it for now. I hope after some time i can fix it but still working on it i gonna update my main post

Lewdique

Aug 19, 2018
Found! Apocalyptica 2 is on 8muses

The Author said it's a story from a follower who either willingly or not had an idea similar to mine , in fact this last story not only perfectly fits with his previous works but also links two stories seemingly unrelated together.
Escaped Experiment and Apocalyptica 1 , if you remember in the first one a genetic experiment involving a man depicts such man looking very much alike a zombie escaping from a laboratory eager for females to mate with , he met Jessica who not only had sex with him but also ended up pregnant , the story finished with that zombie-man still loose and on the run .

This new story which we may assume is placed in the same world and era as the previous one , still depicts zombie-men hungry for women although we don't know for sure why they do , and ... well see for yourself

Lewdique

Aug 19, 2018
Given the protagonist of Apocalyptica 2 it just occurred to me that this story not only links together the Apocalyptica series with Escaped Experiment but also with Resistance whose protagonista Alisa is the very same we see on Apocalyptica 2.

So reassuming :
In our era people are doing bioexperiments and DNA mixing experiments since the Cold War (DNA Experiment with Lena's Storyline) some experiments continued but one of those escaped (escaped Experiment with Jessica ) then Mankind ends up in wars almost destroying themselves completely and so having a lot more room and freedom we have the descendant of those experiments both human-zombie alike or canine , we an also assume that some of the weapons used during the war could also be activ e and somewhat dangerous much like today with some abandoned minefields or booby traps with automatic machine guns triggered by movements , we may assume in the future they may have robots or at least semiintelligent automatic sentinels .
We saw those in Resistance ! , we saw the fierce dogs in Apocalyptica 1 and now we saw both the zombies and one of the dogs in apocalyptica 2 showing us that very Alisa who managed to escape from the robots who captured her in Resistance 1.

I think the follower who suggested that story did a great job , of course I thought about linking all stories into a single consistency several months before him or maybe I just had the chance to talk about this before him but doesn't actually matter , what matters is that things are going to the right path for now

Lewdique

Aug 19, 2018
Next Story would be Santa Reindeer/s , possibly a continuation from Xmas Giveaway with Santa's Sleigh passing by in the Sky and seeing Jessica and Alex right after they were attending a pack of strays before the photographer cames in

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote