VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.167] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

vangstampede

Dec 28, 2019
Well, so far I've got, just from my complaints:

- Extremely repetitive dialogue
- Constantly teasing threesomes in nearly every route and never once following through, the only actual threesome shown is a bisexual threesome (in a gay game)
- Constantly putting gay men in bi/straight situations
- Forcing players to indulge every possible fetish/kink to get a good ending
- Inconsistent characterization
- We literally did not get to see our future father-in-law in his OWN SON'S ROUTE and instead were only introduced in an entirely unrelated character's route
- Introducing a random man in an epilogue and focusing 90% of it on him instead of the actual character the epilogue is meant to be for, for some reason
- Officially seemingly throwing away any semblance of a decent plot to focus on the fetish content

What else.......
Here's mine specifically in regards to Richard:

- The route starts off great (ex. not making Serenity into Diane2.0 is a huuuuuugee improvement), took a nosedive as soon as Daniel started intruding and pretty much was gradually making you the third wheel and the MC is just supposed to take it like a cuck. Things have hardly improved since then if any.

- Watching Richard groping and teasing and kissing other people right in your face without talking it through with you and setting boundaries beforehand is like watching a drug addict relapsing. It's as if he somehow forgot the entire reason behind his divorce, which is definitely out of character since he'd repeatedly shown remorse and sworn to do better with the MC before Daniel happened.

I guess if I'm asked to summarize my points, it'd be "It's as if two different people writes this route; the first one who cares more for character establishing moments and character developments wrote Day 1 - 15 while the second one who only cares about fetishes wrote and is writing the days beyond that."

Last edited:

vangstampede

Dec 28, 2019
Lmao got a reply from Dyne that barely actually addresses anything directly very politician-y of him
Goddamn, I've been reading his reply 5 times now and you're right, his reply really doesn't answer anything when it's not busy trying to skirt around the issues.

Like, "but I don't think you have to be involved in the fetish stuff to get the best endings" when it's actually the case tho??? Agreeing with their fetish indulgence is the choice that gives you love points while not agreeing gives you virtually nothing???

Look at Coach, his love point threshold for best ending is 60 while the max points you can get is 67 (I might remember wrong, I did the counting when Day 34 was released which is like, what, 5 years old now?) so you can barely afford to miss some points, which means you have to assure Harold every step in the way that you're okay with him flirting with CGB's fursona or Richard for example. Man, where the hell did I put my Excel file where I documented every single variable from Harold's route (seriously, every single variable, even mundane ones that are only used exclusively in contained scenes like sex scenes) and the actions that give you said variables 'cuz I think the situation I just said gives you 5 love points in total.

"With Richard and Dwayne, you can decline a lot of that and it has no negative impact" when doing that gives you much, much less content and love points than allowing them to indulge???

"Dunno if you cared enough to try that though, but it's okay! There's a lot to read, so not everyone has time to try everything." My fucking God, that's just condescending. I literally went through every single possible choices from Richard's route (yeah, still not touching Dwayne's route with a 10 km-long pole) which is why I made this post in the first place.

So yeah, thanks for your hard work. I tried commenting in there but I need to get mod approval first because my account is brand new or something? I should've copied my would-be comments 'cuz now I can't even see the comments I was trying to post. -_-

Last edited:
Reactions: PaleAngel_90

guaaac

Dec 7, 2021
Yep that's just plain ridiculous to say get his ass!!!!! ksdjhfs

YEAH that rubbed me the wrong way lmao I've also gone through literally nearly everything except grifter's route, that's the REASON I'm WRITING all this you FOOL--

Huh, have you verified your email? I literally made my account immediately before posting that comment so that's... strange.
But yeah, oof!!! Hopefully you remember what you said lmao (or maybe if you still have the tab open you can go back and it'll still have some of what you wrote in the text box, some websites do that. Not sure how long ago you tried)

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

vangstampede

Dec 28, 2019
Can y'all upvote the comment in itch.io? It's getting -2 downvotes now which might make the comment seem kinda bad.

Huh, have you verified your email? I literally made my account immediately before posting that comment so that's... strange.
It got sent to spam. I didn't even know email verification was necessary. :/

But yeah, oof!!! Hopefully you remember what you said lmao (or maybe if you still have the tab open you can go back and it'll still have some of what you wrote in the text box, some websites do that. Not sure how long ago you tried)
Ah well, I'll just forget about it. I can't recall half of it anymore and the comment is kinda dumb now that I think about it. I was replying to the guy who hasn't played Chester's epilogue yet since he said he doesn't have access to it. However my arguments were revolving around Ruben, Chester, his dad and his epilogue.

I remember that I was arguing regarding his point that Chester's dad not appearing doesn't make Chester route incomplete. You know, even though we met Spencer, Darius, and Dozer's dads and their role weren't just eye candies? Like, they were characters whose appearances in their sons' respective route cause considerable impacts on their sons' characters? Yet we aren't even allowed to see Chester's dad in his own son's route while he appears just fine in the route of someone else completely unrelated?

I think I also said, "How would you feel if you're planning to propose one day, but the person you're planning to propose to spends majority of the day lusting for and being lusted by a random stranger you just meet that day instead of spending the day just the two of you?"

Last edited:

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
Lmao got a reply from Dyne that barely actually addresses anything directly very politician-y of him
It may take more than 80% of his supporters to criticize for him to actually start noticing the issues in his storytelling and characterization

Wrote the comment, everyone go upvote it immediately to soothe my poor heart
Also, I've upvoted your comment too

Last edited:

guaaac

Dec 7, 2021
Does anyone feel like gathering examples of repetitive dialogue? I KNOW I've seen a ton of conversations where you get the same sentence slightly reworded multiple times, but of course now that I'm looking for them I can't find them because of how I was saving lmao (and I don't have the time or desire to reread dozens of days across routes to find them right now)

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
Ah yes, another day of Dyne shoving his kink into this VN

Dwayne is pretty much just telling MC to fuck with other people and MC clearly doesn't have any problem with that. Well, at least we might FINALLY get a threesome or something

Aug 2, 2019
Ah yes, another day of Dyne shoving his kink into this VN

Dwayne is pretty much just telling MC to fuck with other people and MC clearly doesn't have any problem with that. Well, at least we might FINALLY get a threesome or something
Better yet, dump dwayne and replace him with the hot moose that didn't need to be in chester's epilogue.

Reactions: Krakenchaos23
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes