VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.167] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
something tells me Dyne might tease incest at some point considering the fact that he out of nowhere started drawing more of the dads, made piece with Darius's dad sending his son spicy pic and that he supports artist that does heavy incest comics

Vayu Purana

Oct 12, 2017
something tells me Dyne might tease incest at some point considering the fact that he out of nowhere started drawing more of the dads, made piece with Darius's dad sending his son spicy pic and that he supports artist that does heavy incest comics
kinda already did that years ago chester's route having him walk around revealing underwear or just naked in front of his brother

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

guaaac

Dec 7, 2021
Again, I actually love poly stuff if well done, but. my god this is far from that lmao it's such a SHAME
(personally chester is my favorite, though I could do without the musk stuff. which is why I'm mad about his epilogue lmao)

Vayu Purana

Oct 12, 2017
Richard Day 22
80% recap of things we already know or dont give a fuck about.
last 20% is richard being a petty jealous whiny little bitch making the same mistakes that ruined his marriage.
once again the main character is a spineless pussy, no option to stand up to him, call them out on their bullshit.

no wonder dyne dropped this update around 2am or so smh

Baloii

Nov 19, 2020
I...I have to say, Richard is one of my favorite characters.

What happened to "Richard and Dwayne's routes are more about FUN" ?

This is just...drama. So, okay, Richard is a route like the others, but the choices we give don't really matter.

I really thought it was gonna be different when Richard's ex didn't become Diana 2.0. Instead we get "Richard's feelings for his friend came back and he's just repeating the same issues he had in his marriage instead" and I bet anything it's gonna end up with the player being forced into a poly relationship, or Richard cheating on the player. Cause it's clear Danny isn't going anywhere.

• Sad

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
Wow, probably the worst update ever

I really hope MC threatens him or actually breaks up with him because Richard is the shittiest guy in the VN so far

At least Danny seems to be finally moving on from Richard

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes