VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.167] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
I'm betting my ass next that Darius's epilogue will include another person/people too(probably Spencer and Agzaikel or whatever the tiger's name is)

or who knows? Maybe Dyne will include Darius's dad in similar way like it was in the art(the one where he sends Darius picture of himself in underwear)

Reactions: vangstampede

guaaac

Dec 7, 2021
I'm betting my ass next that Darius's epilogue will include another person/people too(probably Spencer and Agzaikel or whatever the tiger's name is)

or who knows? Maybe Dyne will include Darius's dad in similar way like it was in the art(the one where he sends Darius picture of himself in underwear)
With Darius at least it would make sense to a degree, but as per usual it'll probably be more teasing with nothing actually happening lmao
(Darius' route pisses me off so much because there was a lot of potential but OH my GOD it went downhill with everything else)

Reactions: vangstampede

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
So who wants to summarize all this and say it to dyne's face lmao I think he should have someone criticize his bullshit directly (I wouldn't care much if he weren't making bank on this project) but I also don't want people to get on my ass on my twitter account lmao
It's not like he's going to give a shit about it, whoever does will get blocked most probably.

Aug 2, 2019
This epilogue doesn't feel like an epilogue at all. It just feels like a normal day. The moose guy, ruben is a fine piece of eye candy i hate that he ate into our time with chester. Let me spend one on one time with my precious moo man. Epilogues are supposed to give the reader/player a feeling of finality, that the story or arc is done. This feels a rather limp conclusion to chester's story overall. I give it a 5.5/10

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
This epilogue doesn't feel like an epilogue at all. It just feels like a normal day. The moose guy, ruben is a fine piece of eye candy i hate that he ate into our time with chester. Let me spend one on one time with my precious moo man. Epilogues are supposed to give the reader/player a feeling of finality, that the story or arc is done. This feels a rather limp conclusion to chester's story overall. I give it a 5.5/10
You're being too generous. I would've given it a 1'5, or 2/5 tops. I started playing and when the moose auto-invited himself to the spa with Chester and the MC I just noped out of the VN. Seriously, WTF is wrong with Dyne? Couldn't be more tone-deaf, unable to read the room, shoehorned character if he tried harder. I bet the moose is one of his patreon cash-cows/kink enablers.

vangstampede

Dec 28, 2019
Yeah yeah, keep flexing y'all's gallery version and not sharing it in here.

Does anyone know how to get 2 of this?

View attachment 3514103
1st: Suggest Dozer to compare balls with Chester during the sex scene at Day 17 (click on his balls twice to get the choice), and then say his balls are the biggest at Day 22. The scene in question will happen shortly afterwards (when you're in the shower).

2nd: It's the first kiss on Day 14, near the end of the day. You need to ask Harvey for some tips on Day 10. Maybe you haven't had it unlocked because you haven't seen the scene again after this scene's art change.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vayu Purana

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
It's not like he's going to give a shit about it, whoever does will get blocked most probably.
And before that, his supporters would probably jump on the detractors first. It's probably too generalizing, but this makes me feel like majority of furry fandoms are so sex-starved or enjoy polyamory or orgies...

Or fetishizing parents? Man!

Aug 2, 2019
And before that, his supporters would probably jump on the detractors first. It's probably too generalizing, but this makes me feel like majority of furry fandoms are so sex-starved or enjoy polyamory or orgies...

Or fetishizing parents? Man!
The mommy/daddy fetish is as old as time itself. So im not torn up about folks wanting to fuck slightly older men and women

The constant push for poly in ExaC is just diminishing my enjoyment of the vn in total. What hurts more is any sort of legitimate criticism is just met with a block button and rabid fans jumping down someone's throat I can say I probably wont be playing ExaC anymore.

Jun 5, 2019
The mommy/daddy fetish is as old as time itself. So im not torn up about folks wanting to fuck slightly older men and women

The constant push for poly in ExaC is just diminishing my enjoyment of the vn in total. What hurts more is any sort of legitimate criticism is just met with a block button and rabid fans jumping down someone's throat I can say I probably wont be playing ExaC anymore.
Don't blame you this update for Chester was garbage. It was supposed to be the MC and Chester. Not suddenly trying to add a 3rd wheel. I can understand with Darius possibly being a poly relationship but it is as if Spence is the only one who has a mono route after what dyne tried to pull with Chester. Like come on?

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

guaaac

Dec 7, 2021
not to be Weird but actually genuinely I'm going to make a throwaway account and dump Criticisms (not spam) on dyne's twitter and itch page lmao
now how would one summarize all the criticisms to fit within a character limit...

Reactions: PaleAngel_90
Aug 2, 2019
not to be Weird but actually genuinely I'm going to make a throwaway account and dump Criticisms (not spam) on dyne's twitter and itch page lmao
now how would one summarize all the criticisms to fit within a character limit...
you can use a twitlonger

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Go for it, go nuts. He needs a hard reality check.

guaaac

Dec 7, 2021
Well, so far I've got, just from my complaints:

- Extremely repetitive dialogue
- Constantly teasing threesomes in nearly every route and never once following through, the only actual threesome shown is a bisexual threesome (in a gay game)
- Constantly putting gay men in bi/straight situations
- Forcing players to indulge every possible fetish/kink to get a good ending
- Inconsistent characterization
- We literally did not get to see our future father-in-law in his OWN SON'S ROUTE and instead were only introduced in an entirely unrelated character's route
- Introducing a random man in an epilogue and focusing 90% of it on him instead of the actual character the epilogue is meant to be for, for some reason
- Officially seemingly throwing away any semblance of a decent plot to focus on the fetish content

What else.......

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Well, so far I've got, just from my complaints:

- Extremely repetitive dialogue
- Constantly teasing threesomes in nearly every route and never once following through, the only actual threesome shown is a bisexual threesome (in a gay game)
- Constantly putting gay men in bi/straight situations
- Forcing players to indulge every possible fetish/kink to get a good ending
- Inconsistent characterization
- We literally did not get to see our future father-in-law in his OWN SON'S ROUTE and instead were only introduced in an entirely unrelated character's route
- Introducing a random man in an epilogue and focusing 90% of it on him instead of the actual character the epilogue is meant to be for, for some reason
- Officially seemingly throwing away any semblance of a decent plot to focus on the fetish content

What else.......
Don't forget the disgusting poly kink. And the constant cucking of the MC in both Dozer's and Richard's routes. Plus the huge hipocrisy of Richard when he talks about having a serious and faithful relationship with MC, yet takes even the slightest of chances to shoehorn MC's boss into their relationship forcing poly into a monogamous relationship.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes