kruxia

Nov 3, 2021
ngl, game's not worth it for now. writing is pretty terrible and lewd scenes pretty much a single half-assed cg, guy used up all his effort making the game cover. and ye I'm stuck with the sick girl part also

Reactions: 15mps

freshi85

Nov 28, 2018
What kind of Furry content is there, any female furries, or is it just the pseudo furry, monster girl stuff?

Reactions: bobbot

alphafr

May 18, 2018
So its say female protagonist, male protagonist but the words used in the descritption and CG says male protagonist only

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
Okay, it seems I have not expressed myself clearly.

I wanted to know, generally, what the gay tag is standing for. As I understand it just means gay stuff included not exluding everything else, so I was wondering if there has ever been thought about a "gay only" tag.

Nevermind I'm getting off topic.
I mean, the gay tag seems to just mean that there is some degree of gay content in it. Same with all tags honestly. If there's a single anal scene, it gets the tag. If you have a game where you fuck a pair of twins and they interact with each other in the threesome, it often gets the incest tag. Honestly, I've been frustrated trying to look for tentacle games a few times lol, since there's a lot of the monster sex games where there's one tentacle scene out of all of them and that's not what I was looking for. So I get wishing the tags were more specific. I haven't personally visited any discussion threads about this specifically, but from what I've seen in various threads, there's a lot of people that've been banging the drums for an overhaul/expansion of the tags and the mods haven't been particularly active about it. So. It is what it is.

Reactions: freshi85

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
If you brought back the dog, you mean Pastels dog? Leave at the glowing green thing in the upper left of your screenshot.

How can one ever defeat ferdinand? That Idiot heals himself back to 100% every time I get him to around 50%. WTF?

Beckz

May 11, 2020
I have met a few gays in my life before.
And recently, I met a real femboy which uniquely doll himself too damn much...

And so, with the past experience of my life.
With proud, I Hereby claims this Fact..

Liking 2D femboy wasn't gay. But to Like the Real Life Femboy!!

... Is a gay.

cakndrong

Aug 22, 2019
Beat the main story already, now in Elruna mode, Yukami and Shiro battle is un win able.. Thus, can't progress the story.. Or is there anyone manage to do it? Please teach. Thank you

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote