RPGM - Completed - Exiori [Final] [Team Syukino]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Crosaith.

I wanted to like the game, but it's not very fun or interesting.

Positive stuff
    1) Character screens look very nice. Item & skill menus are cleaner and more descriptive than most other RPG Maker games I've played.

Neutral stuff
    1) Character design and art.

Negative stuff
    1) Character's personalities are bland af. They're the usual goody-goody archetypes that we've seen a shit load of times.
    2) Protags irritating to play as. He barely has a personality and just goes along with whatever's going on. He'll forgive characters that have betrayed or attempted to murder him.
    3) Lack of choices. The twink is constantly flirting with the protag and even kisses him without the player's input. Hell... the protag even tells him that he finds him attractive... without the player's input. We don't have the option to tell him to fuck off.
    4) Dungeon and area map design is dated af. They have simple time-consuming puzzles to solve that will make you walk all over the place. Why do I have to flip a bunch of switches, then backtrack to a statue to open a door? Why do I have to choose a bunch of different crystal elements to open a door? Why do I have to follow a long ass zig-zagging path to reach a door? That kind of map design ain't challenging or fun.