Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
Normally a game with this tags would have: Do you want to play as a male or as a female.
Could have been better choice instead of.... that.

Reactions: GokutheG

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Isnt trap a better tag than gay? I can see certain people with no patience skipping this. Also explains the same sex relations better from what I've seen.

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
So what's the furry? Does salazar get a human form to fuck someone or is there a monstergirl in there somewhere?

freshi85

Nov 28, 2018
Can someone explain me the gay tag? There are games with "gay" tag that have hetero sex in it then there are some who ain't. Isn't there some kind of "gay only" tag? Its really hard to filter like that. I don't mind a gay route, hell i don't even mind if the protag participates in gay sex if it's skipable but I don't want to play a game, which has a female character in the screenshots, just to find out theres only gay content. Reading through the whole thread sometimes doesn't yield any results either.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Exiori-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
Reading the main page, makes me feel lied to, compare with the tags they given to it! Sure, we can have female protagonist for a sceen or two, but that's not what i would like. I have to skip it... Sorry....

Reactions: GokutheG

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
Can someone explain me the gay tag? There are games with "gay" tag that have hetero sex in it then there are some who ain't. Isn't there some kind of "gay only" tag? Its really hard to filter like that. I don't mind a gay route, hell i don't even mind if the protag participates in gay sex if it's skipable but I don't want to play a game, which has a female character in the screenshots, just to find out theres only gay content. Reading through the whole thread sometimes doesn't yield any results either.
Literally all the images of sex in the previews are of hetero sex. From a look through the thread it sounds like there's just a twink incubus you can fuck, and that's the extent of the gay content.

Reactions: calvin12345

freshi85

Nov 28, 2018
Literally all the images of sex in the previews are of hetero sex. From a look through the thread it sounds like there's just a twink incubus you can fuck, and that's the extent of the gay content.
Oh i did mean it for all games wit the gay tag in which this one, is one of the examples with a gay tag who has lots of hetero content. I wrote this question here because if you ask in a thread of a game who has majorly gay routes and you ask them if the one girl is datable the all get there dicks twisted an scream at you: "this game has gay tag why you ask for hetero sex?"

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Still pretty early in the game, but this seems to be leaning more towards the gay side so far in my playthrough. I've seen two meh lewd scenes. 1st is anal with a girl. 2nd is with the twink surrounded by a bunch of other dudes cocks while the MC is doing something else.

People that don't like sharing/ntr might wanna skip this game. Wouldn't be surprised if something like that happens again with a different character.

Dragunav

Dec 8, 2017
I don't get it? i get to the town of Binael, the library is closed and it wants me to look around.
There's nothing to see except talking to a girl which leads to a game over? What am i supposed to do?

freshi85

Nov 28, 2018
Still pretty early in the game, but this seems to be leaning more towards the gay side so far in my playthrough. I've seen two meh lewd scenes. 1st is anal with a girl. 2nd is with the twink surrounded by a bunch of other dudes cocks while the MC is doing something else.

People that don't like sharing/ntr might wanna skip this game. Wouldn't be surprised if something like that happens again with a different character.
Okay, it seems I have not expressed myself clearly.

I wanted to know, generally, what the gay tag is standing for. As I understand it just means gay stuff included not exluding everything else, so I was wondering if there has ever been thought about a "gay only" tag.

Nevermind I'm getting off topic.

Aug 26, 2018
Follow the story of Krosuji, a young man who was mysteriously thrust into another unknown world known as Teseldaima​
If the world is known as Teseldaima, then how is it an unknown world :unsure:? Just saying: "another world" would have sufficed, and would have made it sound less like getting thrust into other worlds is a regular occurrence Krosuji.

I realize that you've just copied the description from itch. But for the $20 they charge, I'd expect better writing.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote