RPGM WIP Evilize 1.05

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
Getting a weird glitch after the church scene(the orgy one) where im stuck in this cafe area, unable to move (ver1.05)

Last edited:

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Getting a weird glitch after the church scene(the orgy one) where im stuck in this cafe area, unable to move (ver1.05)
weird, are you able to recreate it? Also, is this by any chance an old save from a previous or no?

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
weird, are you able to recreate it? Also, is this by any chance an old save from a previous or no?
nah its ok i fixed it, the issue seemed to be that i talked to carcal before going the sisters house, so the event that triggers after the orgy already happened so i just got stuck there.

FigelNarage

Jan 9, 2018
I also noticed in the Caracal path that if you manage to get to the northern part of the city, if you turn left you end up playing previous events of the game and can get locked out of content.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
I also noticed in the Caracal path that if you manage to get to the northern part of the city, if you turn left you end up playing previous events of the game and can get locked out of content.
Is this consistently recreatable? I’d happily mention it to the creator.

FigelNarage

Jan 9, 2018
Is this consistently recreatable? I’d happily mention it to the creator.
I just tested again and the arrows pointing to Puma's apartment base area hasn't appeared, so its possible it was just a fluke on my part. I reloaded from an earlier save so that might have done the trick.

Reactions: Jooop

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
where do i go after i escape from the church? Bit lost rn, looked through the north area , uptown and downtown and nothing new seems to be happening.

EDIT: nvm had to talk to this npc in the north area

Last edited:

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
Also where do i unlock the terion and royalties routes (yellow and red). I've done the other two

FigelNarage

Jan 9, 2018
Also where do i unlock the terion and royalties routes (yellow and red). I've done the other two
I distinctly remember the dlsite download came with a full gallery save in another folder, that or someone posted it in the other Evilize thread.

Incognitoguy67

Mar 2, 2020
I have this pop up whenever I talk to her at this moment in the game. Not sure what all this means, i've been playing the game blind without any form of working translation. Surprised I got this far but now it seems I hit a brick wall.

Screenshot 2021-02-10 200853.png Screenshot 2021-02-10 201437.png

shadock

May 9, 2018
Thanks for translating the game Jooop !
what do I need to do after the church in order to progress ?
I talked to puma in the pink building then I talked to her in the economic district. She told me to seek for information about how enter in the federal building and grab a beer with her. I talked to everybody in the economic district but nothing happens when I come back to talk to her.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Thanks for translating the game Jooop !
what do I need to do after the church in order to progress ?
I talked to puma in the pink building then I talked to her in the economic district. She told me to seek for information about how enter in the federal building and grab a beer with her. I talked to everybody in the economic district but nothing happens when I come back to talk to her.
There’s two things I can think of. One thing going on is that Puma is busy following lead about infiltrating the federal building. This means you need to compl the church route first. if you have done that already, simply talk to puma again to start the mission.

shadock

May 9, 2018
There’s two things I can think of. One thing going on is that Puma is busy following lead about infiltrating the federal building. This means you need to compl the church route first. if you have done that already, simply talk to puma again to start the mission.
To complete the church You just have to beat enki and escape with caracal right ?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote