RPGM WIP Evilize 1.05

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Not sure if it's possible or if you would know how to, but I would really be happy to help you translate this. While I'm still a not very far into learning Japanese, I've got a firm grasp of the basics and am making progress every day, and helping translate a game would be great experience for future translation projects I'd like to undertake. Don't know how much help I can be or if you'd have me, but I would be more then happy to help with what I can. Given I want to play this in English as soon as possible I figured I may as well do what I can to help get this translated. I don't even know if there's an easy way to cooperate on a translation project though, I suppose that depends on the software you use. On the other hand though I don't want to burden you with an inexperienced fellow such as myself. Just let me know, thanks.
Hey, I’d love some help. Start a conversation with me, I’d be glad to share some files. All I really require is that you have your own copy of the game already.

PancakeMix59

Feb 25, 2020
Hey, I’d love some help. Start a conversation with me, I’d be glad to share some files. All I really require is that you have your own copy of the game already.
Sorry, but what do you mean by start a conversation? Is that a function of this site? And yes I've got my own copy of the game, bought it off Japanese DLsite.

dragwar

Nov 18, 2017
hi, anyone know how to trigger the scene where Akira is being rapped and wear bunny ear? the event was early on the game, just after meet puma in the pink apartement.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
hi, anyone know how to trigger the scene where Akira is being rapped and wear bunny ear? the event was early on the game, just after meet puma in the pink apartement.
If I recall it's just story progression.

dragwar

Nov 18, 2017
If I recall it's just story progression.
oh is it? i mean i progressed beyond that now also different route and haven't seen that scene. i thought i missed something.

while you're here i'm stuck on church on the lever part. do i need to find the missing lever ?

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
oh is it? i mean i progressed beyond that now also different route and haven't seen that scene. i thought i missed something.

while you're here i'm stuck on church on the lever part. do i need to find the missing lever ?
Yes, there is a lever you'll need to find in order to progress through the church. A hint for finding it, Look for an elevator.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
How's the translation coming along? Any idea when it may be finished?
Progress is being made, but it’s a bit slow with some missing files possibly being an issue, thankfully someone offered their help and is assisting in my translation. Too soon to give a solid eta, maybe several months.

Reactions: Li Qiye and VEHX

周树人同学

Jan 29, 2021
How can I be the robot or be a normal man?I can't unlock the first and the fifth area(the green one and the red one) in extra mode.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
How can I be the robot or be a normal man?I can't unlock the first and the fifth area(the green one and the red one) in extra mode.
I’m going to assume you haven’t unlocked those areas because you haven’t played them in the game. The extra mode rooms do not open until you complete the associated route. Red should be terions while I believe green is the resistance.

周树人同学

Jan 29, 2021
I’m going to assume you haven’t unlocked those areas because you haven’t played them in the game. The extra mode rooms do not open until you complete the associated route. Red should be terions while I believe green is the resistance.
Well,I know that but I don't know how I can save my friend from Imperial Legion since when I entered a place ,I was caught by them.Can that be avoided?

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Well,I know that but I don't know how I can save my friend from Imperial Legion since when I entered a place ,I was caught by them.Can that be avoided?
Imperial legion? I’m not sure about which faction you’re talking about. Could you describe the appearance of the fsction you’re dealing with?

周树人同学

Jan 29, 2021
Imperial legion? I’m not sure about which faction you’re talking about. Could you describe the appearance of the fsction you’re dealing with?
Well,I'm a Chinese so my english level may be....uh..hard to say.
My meaning is that puma told me to save

周树人同学

Jan 29, 2021
...save our friend.But she was caught by women who wear maid dress.And when I tried to save her,I was caught by them too.Can that be avoided?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote