• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Damn I didn't get fishing skill, from the quest from the beauty at the dessert (to get raddish or sth like that I got some item). Is this fish skill useful ?
you need to get Beauty a raddish, then talk to her again and she teaches you fishing, you need to equip the ability (green one, costs 0 skill points)

How did you complete the second?
you have to let the monster gal run away

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
they some easy mode or cheat for do fast the game? for who only care about the VN stuff and h-scene

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The first is that I just generally can't stand overly perverted idiots as MC-s. They are fun for a while but after some time I just find them annoying. Especially if there is a serious situation and all they are thinking about is fucking.
The second problem is that I find it boring when all it takes the girls to get them interested is telling them they are cute and in this case that you want to have sex with them. It makes the girls ridiculously easy and shallow.
'
Luckily the MC is not like that. in chapter 2 when things get really fucked up he does the right thing

just battle near Adel for fast fills
it's even faster if you have gurigura and equip the ability that instakills week encounters

they some easy mode or cheat for do fast the game?
it's called "git gud scrub.exe."

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
How to get past the zombie school?... i've re-downloaded and got past the side-quest but once reached this point, there were jails, a girl i rescued then she turned into a zombie but my path remains barred and i can't bypass... on the right had an effect of wind and a mini-game to step on the right line to de-activate something but the room only had that though and the path remains locked with bars.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Does anyone know where to get the quest log book skill? I've can't seem to find it, Will I just have to grind around until I find it near the first town?
I found nothing. When you stand on your place and listen to your Wifes you know what you have to do next.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Any hints about mastering skills? Sometimes I get new skills in the middle of a fight but I don't see any "mastered" in skills, how does that work?

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I noticed the price of items in the shop like doubles every time I buy one. Do they ever go back down because spending 99999 gold on a healing pot is damn ridiculous.
This is the ONLY thing I don't like about the game. The more you buy the higher it goes, it's like it punishes you for healing :(

U

User_32285

Anyone know where the homeless (for quest) are in chapter 3? WT says west of Hyakuen, where is that?

//Edit// Hyaken from walkthrough seems to be Bigbux in game.

leofi

Aug 7, 2017
Where can you learn the magic "ice"? I have finished chapter 2 and still i havent found it

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
'
Luckily the MC is not like that. in chapter 2 when things get really fucked up he does the right thing

it's even faster if you have gurigura and equip the ability that instakills week encounters

it's called "git gud scrub.exe."
ahah so fun i forgot to laugh, if i need to play some GDR i go with more serious GDR games on steam.
for this game i look only the VN side and the imm made by the senran kagura artist

well time to cheat a download the save file

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I like this game better than rance lolx.. as least the MC is much decent toward female lolx...
wtf is a 'lolx'?
ahah so fun i forgot to laugh, if i need to play some GDR i go with more serious GDR games on steam.
for this game i look only the VN side and the imm made by the senran kagura artist

well time to cheat a download the save file
git gud as someone stated before or wait for cg rip/full save to be posted.
A like the game so far. There is only two things that bothers me but that is only because of my tastes.

The first is that I just generally can't stand overly perverted idiots as MC-s. They are fun for a while but after some time I just find them annoying. Especially if there is a serious situation and all they are thinking about is fucking.
The second problem is that I find it boring when all it takes the girls to get them interested is telling them they are cute and in this case that you want to have sex with them. It makes the girls ridiculously easy and shallow.

It's a positive that I can still enjoy the game even with this. Hopefully I won't get fed up with it before the end.
I am with you on this one. Not sure if it's the original writer or the translator that didn't have a thesaurus on hand. Scenes are incredibly long and boring, with 2 pics maybe and with great dialogue like 'omg u r cute grrl' or 'u r so cute, I like u u r cute.' I really enjoy the basic rpg elements of the game, but the scenes are just obnoxious, maybe I just don't get japanese vns.

Reactions: Leonhardt

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Each battle with monsters gives 2 % gauge so 50 battles = 1 scene, just battle near Adel for fast fills

Cheat Enigine (4Bytes) works for Exp,gold, love gauge, skill points, havnt tried the rest.
thanks a ton :D

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
View attachment 118601
Overview:
The creator of the world, the Holy Mother Eve, gave two commandments: one must not kill another human, and one must only have one partner for life. However, knights are exempted from the latter divine rule, so that they can produce powerful offspring to fight against monsters. Somewhere in the land, there was a young man Asterisk who wished to marry the beautiful twin sisters who raised him. He decided that he will become a knight and get lots of wives! Thus, he set out on his journey with great enthusiasm and ambition.​

Updated: 28/06/2018
Developer/Publisher: Alicesoft /
Censorship: none
Version: English Retail
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -
Thanks to @anon3213 for the dl.

View attachment 118344 View attachment 118345 View attachment 118346 View attachment 118347 View attachment 118348 View attachment 118349 View attachment 118350 View attachment 118351 View attachment 118352 View attachment 118353

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes