JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Anyone know where too get the fishing skill at?
You learn it from Beauty at the desert by helping her friend close to Liones or whatever(the city down to the right). It's in the camp or path.

Also, downloaded the game from here, but i'm experiencing an error on the Knight Side Quest 1 from Eden... where it's to kill monster girls. Whenever i kill them, instead of counting or adding, game gives me an error... maybe corrupted file when downloaded?

This screen overlapping/clipping is really killing me. I'm surprised more people aren't complaining about it. Is the bug rare and am I just lucky? Anyone find a fix?
I also had this screen overlapping with my Nvidia Geforce. The problem isn't with the game but with ur graphic card settings... mine is only 1gb and can run game normally, however the game per pattern came with functions as such as v-synch and native 4x graphic... and the graphic driver doesn't follow.... u need to setup it in the "global" configuration to follow the program demands, so it'll change and adapt. Once i did this, no more overlapping or graphic issues(i changed the global settings, and also added the game in the list of processes permitted to use my graphic driver and configured it to follow what the program said).

Close the game, go to your desktop, right click... open your graphic countroller, configure it correctly there. Boom, game works fine(make all options such as v-synch, texture, etc follow the program specifics). Then once you configure it inside the game, no more graphic problems.

Reactions: zzdarkzeonzz

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Some skills such as fishing, Mercy Strike and Capture are "MISSABLE". For this, you need to roam the map including the "Nameless Shrines" and also talk with each and every npc clearing their demans so you can actually follow the story better(leave no stone unturned basically). The skill capture to start the initial side-quests in Eden is hidden in the Nameless Shrine close to the port(at it's left).

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Odd, It wont run on my Windows 10. It says "Evenicle.exe has stopped working". I have a ton of H Games already some of them are rance games so Im sure all requirements are good like the applocale... lol Help.. Edit: It runs on my PC on windows 8.1

Reactions: GirlSlayer

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Anyone know how to get through the lost Woods??
Impossible... u need to go through the left entrance, walk through hte map, do the quests inside the kalar forest, then once you get the h-scene with the kalar queen, some visits later she will say that the mirror/barrier of the forest is able to recognize people who enter it... then she will give u permission and u will be able to go through the lost woods bypassing the left area whenever visitting the Kalar race.

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
I noticed the price of items in the shop like doubles every time I buy one. Do they ever go back down because spending 99999 gold on a healing pot is damn ridiculous.

Disarace

Nov 3, 2017
One of the best games i've played so far, but developers should've add some NTR stuff as a boss defeat rape at list, i think.
8IWeDRSeQyY.jpg

Reactions: rf96

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
I noticed the price of items in the shop like doubles every time I buy one. Do they ever go back down because spending 99999 gold on a healing pot is damn ridiculous.
use your healing and BP items, it checks how many you have so if you have none it's cheap

Reactions: Liquidacid

Uncross

Feb 15, 2018
Damn I didn't get fishing skill, from the quest from the beauty at the dessert (to get raddish or sth like that I got some item). Is this fish skill useful ?

I am not using heal potions at all lol. If u farm a little and buy the newest items at every shop it is easy to deal without healing at least up to halfway trough 3 chapter.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Damn I didn't get fishing skill, from the quest from the beauty at the dessert (to get raddish or sth like that I got some item). Is this fish skill useful ?
At the moment I see nothing when you don´t have the skill you miss H Scenes.

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yes the fishskill is useful because you can get some good equipment (+1 etc) which cost much gold in the shop if you dont use cheat enigine for gold and the fishing spots respawn after a while to have a chance on something else.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How did you complete the second?

Reactions: Gloozi and inferius

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
You learn it from Beauty at the desert by helping her friend close to Liones or whatever(the city down to the right). It's in the camp or path.

Also, downloaded the game from here, but i'm experiencing an error on the Knight Side Quest 1 from Eden... where it's to kill monster girls. Whenever i kill them, instead of counting or adding, game gives me an error... maybe corrupted file when downloaded?
It works fine so something must corrupt by your downloading.

Some skills such as fishing, Mercy Strike and Capture are "MISSABLE". For this, you need to roam the map including the "Nameless Shrines" and also talk with each and every npc clearing their demans so you can actually follow the story better(leave no stone unturned basically). The skill capture to start the initial side-quests in Eden is hidden in the Nameless Shrine close to the port(at it's left).
It is a RPG Game it is clear when you don´t search all you miss something !!!

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes