JamesMattis

Jul 18, 2017
Does anyone know where to get the quest log book skill? I've can't seem to find it, Will I just have to grind around until I find it near the first town?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Does such skill exists? I am on chapter 3 and dont have this skill.
Then you have do something wrong Ramius have the Skill "Capture" I get it in Chapter 1 (When I was around the Capital Eden).

First is good Riche to lower the HP later Gurigara with Skill "Shuriken" and later with "Mercy Attack".

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Is there a limit on h-events number per chapter or something? I filled the bar twice in chapter 1 but I couldn't select a new event until chapter 2 or maybe it is because I tried to access the second time after the fortress attack?

I think that even if you can't access the house itself if the wife selection screen appears then you should be able to choose a new event but I'm not too sure please help.

U

User_32285

Is there a limit on h-events number per chapter or something? I filled the bar twice in chapter 1 but I couldn't select a new event until chapter 2 or maybe because I filled it after the fortress attack?

I think that even if you can't access the house itself if the wife selection screen appears then you should be able to choose a new event but I'm not too sure please help.
there is a cap, maybe it's connected to the wives, I could use that bar again after 3rd wife joined

Reactions: DBAV

ahdamn

Jul 13, 2017
This screen overlapping/clipping is really killing me. I'm surprised more people aren't complaining about it. Is the bug rare and am I just lucky? Anyone find a fix?

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
This screen overlapping/clipping is really killing me. I'm surprised more people aren't complaining about it. Is the bug rare and am I just lucky? Anyone find a fix?
working fine here if you have problem use button top left field view and you can mess around with graphics settings in their.I set everything to high but my pc is my bitch and it does what i tell it :) more than the wife does uhh oh incoming smack round the chops lol

DizzieDawgie

May 13, 2017
Must be rare. I haven't seen that bug, but I do have another graphical issue. I'm using Steam Streaming to run the game on my PC but play it from my Mac, and every time I start it up I have to go to Config and switch to Windowed and then back to Full Screen, otherwise the cursor/mouse pointer tracking is really laggy. I've never experienced that before with any other game using Steam Streaming.

DizzieDawgie

May 13, 2017
Is there a limit on h-events number per chapter or something?
Yes, I think you can only unlock so far with each character before you have to advance to the next chapter to unlock more. I'm basing this on the info found here:

Reactions: DBAV

DizzieDawgie

May 13, 2017
I'm loving the artwork, but I'm rather disappointed that the story makes such a big deal out of the wearing of a gold or black ring on the left hand, and yet none of the artwork shows the rings on the characters.

Nov 14, 2017
I don't think there is any questlog related skill. But characters give some tips about what to do next, if you stand idle for a couple of seconds.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I'm loving the artwork, but I'm rather disappointed that the story makes such a big deal out of the wearing of a gold or black ring on the left hand, and yet none of the artwork shows the rings on the characters.
I'm at chapter 2 but it has been explained clearly that those without the blessing can't even raise crops or cattle and the Goddess can even control their anger and lust through prayer, I'd say they have more than enough reason to cling to that religion and if that Goddess marks people who sinned...

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes