Sep 4, 2017
Man... Love the game mc is funny and girls are also good , funny entertaining story but hated what happened some girls......

Edit: I hate this game , and I am going to smash my pc bcs I am super angry right now :((

Reactions: HathgarNiche

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
found some helpful info for the completionist

also a walkthrough if you need it

both are in English

Quetzalcoatl

Aug 2, 2017
Anyone know a good way to cheat some stats in this game?

Like more gold or just more HP?

I'm now at Chapter 2, but I don't really feel like grinding in an eroge just to see the cute girl stuff

Ellurion

Aug 8, 2018
Anyone know a good way to cheat some stats in this game?

Like more gold or just more HP?

I'm now at Chapter 2, but I don't really feel like grinding in an eroge just to see the cute girl stuff
Use cheat engine. . Important! Activate script on each launch of game.

Pillepalle

May 12, 2018
Okay I'm a dumbass, please explain me how to cheat in this game. Where can I download the cheat engine and how can I use it? Can't beat the last boss for shit...

Ellurion

Aug 8, 2018
@Pillepalle
:rolleyes:Facepalm. Read Tutorial on CE site. I linked cheat table earlier. Just open CE. Open table. Hook to game. All values are self-explantory. Game uses dynamic memory. Just reload table on second launch. Adresses recalculate. Don't touch enemies values.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
> have to go to Lionel
> could tp
"I shouldn't travel too far by myself."
View attachment 223354

source "
Return to Lancelot, and Aster will receive instructions to meet his contact for his secret mission in Lionel. Aster feels he cannot do so until he ditches his wives. Leave town, and you will get an event where Riche suggests visiting the true Lake Guinevere. Head east, then north, and then west across the land bridge. Activate the event token on the western shore to lose Ramius and Riche temporarily. Walk to Lionel (Aster will refuse to teleport without the full party), meet your contact, and then walk back to Lake Guinevere. Stick to the roads to avoid enemy encounters.

Is there anyway to change screen size? it's to big at least 1024 x 600 should be ok for me
I just moved my taskbare to the side if I didn't want to play in full screen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
source "
Return to Lancelot, and Aster will receive instructions to meet his contact for his secret mission in Lionel. Aster feels he cannot do so until he ditches his wives. Leave town, and you will get an event where Riche suggests visiting the true Lake Guinevere. Head east, then north, and then west across the land bridge. Activate the event token on the western shore to lose Ramius and Riche temporarily. Walk to Lionel (Aster will refuse to teleport without the full party), meet your contact, and then walk back to Lake Guinevere. Stick to the roads to avoid enemy encounters.
I know what I needed to do, it's just the fact, for whatever stupid reason, he didn't want to teleport TO the correct destination after losing his wife's. After the tent scene I tried tping and he was like "lol why the fuck would I do that when I can walk? lol"

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
You can run the borderless windows app, and the game will auto to your desktop size. Worked fine for me, didnt cause any crashes or anything.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
can i know where can i get it if you have link the better
You can get it two places. The app is free, and you can get it off their official download page free, but i dont know what that is, i just paid the 3 dollars to get it on steam. Was more than happy to buy them a coffee for the amazing app.

Necron00

Jan 10, 2018
You can get it two places. The app is free, and you can get it off their official download page free, but i dont know what that is, i just paid the 3 dollars to get it on steam. Was more than happy to buy them a coffee for the amazing app.
can i know what app name is?

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes