Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
I really like the game. It's great, good enough that I think I'll write a review for it. The only thing I can honestly say I just didn't really like was the protagonist. I mean I'm sorry, but he just wasn't a Rance. Now, other than having lots of women around him he obviously wasn't trying to be but I think that when it comes to Alicesoft games I've just been spoiled by the Rance series, especially by the protagonist himself. With that being said, does anyone know what kind of protagonist Evenicle 2 (Alex) will have, or is it too early to tell? Personally, I'm kinda hoping they switch him up a little rather than having an Asterisk clone. Maybe have him be a cross between Asterisk and Rance.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Hello, searched the thread and didn't find a CG set posted for this game. But maybe I searched wrong. Can someone point me to a CG set if there is ? Even an outside source torrent or something.

Yuki Yuuki

Dec 5, 2018
Hey all, My HDD died on me a few days ago and have lost my Evenicle save as a result, anyone have a save around the start of chapter 6? Will be much appreciated.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Love the game, and wondering if there is any news about Rance Quest? Wasnt it close to being done almost a year ago?

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Love the game, and wondering if there is any news about Rance Quest? Wasnt it close to being done almost a year ago?
Honestly it's close to done now, if we're lucky Mangagamer will give us a surprise release like they did with 5D and 6 and release it this month, but I doubt it. First they need to release Sengoku, which might release tomorrow or in a couple months, unlikely to take them longer then 6. Quest will probably release shortly thereafter.

Leixein

May 21, 2018
do we have to grind for h-scenes in this game?
if u mean like dating sim no its a story based game, so all u need to do is play till u reach the ending and u will get the h-scenes along the way when ur doing ur adventure sure there's some special scenes u need to unlock but its very easy to do them if u just follow the walkthrough and the only grind u ever do in this game is leveling ur characters but that can be skipped as well if u dont want to grind for lv's u can use cheat engine to make ur character lv99 at early games.

And no there's no game breaking choice in this game, there is a choice u have to make later on but its like a comedy game over but nothing too complicated such as making this wrong choice and then the girl died, theres no such thing in this game oh and i need to remind u there is rape in this game but dont worry its not mc harem members thats get raped, just some random npc and obviously no ntr :)

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes