SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Have the Walkthrough the Info, where I get all the Rape-Scenes?

I don't find them...
It's so confusing.

Pillowgirl

Oct 3, 2017
Missing patch 1.02 & 1.03.

Only got changelog for v1.03.

Code:
=================
Evenicle v 1.03 Patch
- Fixes the Steam Overlay
- No longer exits with an error message when loading corrupted global save files
- Option to use censored CGs
- Some typo fixes
=================

Sep 6, 2017
Not sure if it was posted already, but here's a working cheat engine table for every English version of the game.
You can change your money, love, all the stats from every character, and also edit the random encounters (you can disable them too)

I'm not sure who made this table, but here it is.

Yurie_sc

Jul 27, 2018
Not sure if it was posted already, but here's a working cheat engine table for the 1.01 version of the game.
You can change your money, love, all the stats from every character, and also edit the random encounters (you can disable them too)

I'm not sure who made this table, but here it is.
Worked for steam version 1.03 as well.

Reactions: Deserve-And-Enjoy

eyes232

Oct 17, 2017
This games from Manga Gamer can I play in Japan? I like the Treasure Hunter Claire and I'm interested in this one too... I buyed the Treasure Hunter via Steam. But I read that I can't use the english Patch because of the uncensored pictures. And I like that game. Can anyone help?

Ecchi Usagi

Oct 23, 2018
i have finished this game earlier but i still lack 1 CG and 1 Scene, is there such a scene after completing to collect all 100 Landmarks?

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Damn, even with the WT, some mega monsters are difficult o_O

BTW am I the only one to find a nice potential for yaoi scenes ?

rlawnsgk100

Aug 26, 2018
May I have a save file? I even went to the place where Risshu's sister was kidnapped. If there is one save file to the neighborhood, please.

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes