benzin

Nov 12, 2016
One of the best with sangoku rance ;) . Also rance quest is 100% trad and 87% editing , based on mangagamer , there is old english patch already but don't translate mutch beside menu..

Propolis

Aug 9, 2017
Err

Kind of feel like a warning for the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
should be in the OP considering what happens there is pretty messed up.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Someone mind posting a beginning save with edited stats? Tried myself with cheat engine but corrupted the save.

OshimaruSanti

Oct 30, 2018
Seeing as you asked so politely, i'll give you exactly what manners like yours deserve and attach it below.
Doesn't need to be so mean, I really like the game and i would freaking love to play it on my phone while on the couch or something like that ( ;) )
I respect these guys and, as i said, I'd love to have an android version of the game ;)

Ellurion

Aug 8, 2018
Doesn't need to be so mean, I really like the game and i would freaking love to play it on my phone while on the couch or something like that ( ;) )
I respect these guys and, as i said, I'd love to have an android version of the game ;)
If you want play on couch use streaming apps like . Install Server on PC and client on mobile. I use it for steaming VNs on phone.
Update: Tested with Evenicle. Game is working.

Reactions: OshimaruSanti

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Love the game, and wondering if there is any news about Rance Quest? Wasnt it close to being done almost a year ago?
Rance 8 was sitting at 83% editing with 100% translation done for almost half a year, then just 2 months ago, it moved up to 87%, it's been stuck there ever since. MangaGamer taking their sweet damn time.

Tropic1

Dec 3, 2018
I'm completely stuck in chapter 5 at the second garden. I made the herbicide, but I can't find anything else in the garden except an empty storage shack with a pip that tells me there's nothing in there, and elsewhere there's an aloe that's too fast for Aster to spray the herbicide on, even when I use items to boost his speed to 100. I don't have Kath's herbicide spray ability. According to the guide there was supposed to be a boss fight in the northwest but I don't remember seeing one. Maybe that's what the event at the storage shack is for, so perhaps I'm missing a prerequisite to start it. Does anyone know how I can get further?

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Hey all, My HDD died on me a few days ago and have lost my Evenicle save as a result, anyone have a save around the start of chapter 6? Will be much appreciated.
Here is my at the beginning of chap 6 (I don't remember where exactly).

Tropic1

Dec 3, 2018
I solved the issue I was having 2 posts up. I discovered I just needed to try splashing the fast-moving aloe first before going to the shack, without reloading the game in-between interacting with the two locations.

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes