3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Title_ESF95.png

Overview:
In the enchanting magical forest of Velhal, Eilayda reigns as the revered fairy queen. Her domain suddenly faces a crisis when a dreadful illness starts afflicting the fairies. To save her people, Eilayda leaves the forest searching for the “origin resin,” a powerful magical material crucial for creating the cure.

However, the only known resin is sold in a human city, deep within its infamous prison district, a den for criminals and malevolent souls. Nevertheless, Eilayda decides to enter the district, determined to find the resin and return to her forest unscathed by the grim shadows of the human world.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-05
Release Date: 2024-04-05
Developer: EtherealSunderDev
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - -
-
Linux: - - -

Screenshot - 2024-01-15 05.00.34.png Parameters.png AlchemistShop.png OfferingApples.png Eilayda1.png Eilayda2.png LewdStatsWindow.png

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Lolicon Brothers: "LOLI... Our silent prayers have been listened." :giggle:

Eilayda: "Hi strangers I'm Eilayda the fairy queen. During the past 418 years, I have reigned over the forest of Velhal."

(moments later...)
Eilayda2.jpg
THX for the share...

Last edited:

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
To save her people, Eilayda leaves the forest searching for the “origin resin,” a powerful magical material crucial for creating the cure.

However, the only known resin is sold in a human city, deep within its infamous prison district, a den for criminals and malevolent souls. Nevertheless, Eilayda decides to enter the district, determined to find the resin and return to her forest unscathed by the grim shadows of the human world.
123.jpg

Good luck dev o/

Leviafan2_0

Jan 8, 2018
Не знаю, как тут лоля прошла, одно из главнейших правил сайта - никаких лолей
Откуда ты взял это на сайте где буквально есть тег "лоли"? Насколько я понял это распространяется только на реалистичные 3д модели, ну и на совсем младенцев. Те же игры от Black panda и Sakuragi Company тут вполне себе обитают.

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
Thanks for the share, she looks so cute. :love: She also doesn't look illegal for me, just a small body type.

WoveWolf, I don't see your subscribestar page, will you add it?
How long will it take for you to release updates on average - Is it a hobby for you or do you want support?

Edit: I just played for a bit and Eilayda's personality is also so cute and bratty, I love it, but isn't she too easy to please (I mean physically ;)) - maybe I just like frigid girls too much; I can tell that quality is also here and it's rare - what the blessing of the game so far.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes