3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Pavon

Sep 19, 2018
Okay played this game a bit it's basically combination of Amborsia and Karryn's Prison which is nice but the game is still barebones in a couple months it can be a pretty decent corruption game

Sneaky OwO

Aug 13, 2019
If lewd things can't happen during combat, then the combat is worthless and just gets in the way of the CG hunting. This goes double when you try to make the combat more involved. As it stands now, the combat system doesn't create enough incentive to want to engage with it.
Something like saria recl- i mean karyns prison ?

Rengar123

Oct 22, 2019
Combat dosen't engage you? sounds like a personal problem.
I was really engaged when I have to navigate 50 enemies on a dungeon that deal 20 damage each and require 1-2 hits to kill.
I was really engaged when the spell buff I used didn't give me any extra damage at the cost of more mana.
My peak of engagement was realizing you aren't intended to actually do most of the combat in the dungeon and the developer never actually tried to do it after creating it. Too many enemies, each one spawns with two, different combos can extend the fight for 2 extra rounds.
Simple math bois. 15x2 is 30. if blinded this turns into 15x6, thats 90 damage with a health pool of 200 means even one bad encounter means a restart on the whole dungeon. funny

P.S. Found the forbidden funni!!! Your mid ranged spell that changes you to ranged is counter by the stance you are attacking. FUCKING HALRIOUS TO GET 20-30 damage to the face while blinded for 3 turns with no counter

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
The game is also trying to be different by not having you fully restore MANA when sleeping at the inn and not at all if you sleep outside. I think the reason the creator would give is that it would make the game easy. Because you could unlock all the upgrades faster and get all the skills early if you got all your MANA back every time you sleep?

KamikoKat

Sep 20, 2020
If lewd things can't happen during combat, then the combat is worthless and just gets in the way of the CG hunting. This goes double when you try to make the combat more involved. As it stands now, the combat system doesn't create enough incentive to want to engage with it.
This was my impression as well.

It makes sense, in the context of the story, why you would want to avoid combat and conserve your mana as much as possible.

But if you're avoiding all combat and just walking from story point to story point then the game just becomes a visual novel with extra steps.

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
Lets get into the pros, the MC is not a big boobed bimbo, has an interesting personalty and the setting is promising.

I personally didn't mind the combat that much, but it's far away from balanced, and I did go for defensive Caster, so that helped. You really need to grind a little before you go into that dungeon, since there are way too many opponents (mean the second Dungeon with the gang, not the first one with the kidnappers).

This can become a great game, or not, that's still hard to figure out, seems after that dungeon, the content kind of end for now

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So another wait and see.. See if there is an update and if so is there actually enough content in it.

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
It has a solid base but the combat needs some work.
Like instead of having a game over because you have no mana... could have some alternative attack OR getting some 'special mana' somehow as emergency OR some follow-up scene OR some lewd consequences like getting kidnapped OR who knows...

Just something that doesn't involve a straigt up game over screen, that's dangerous to have for a h-rpg.

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
So, why is there a "loli" tag if the character in question isn't an actual loli? From what I've seen in the comments and from the short synopsis, it seems like she's well over 400+ years old, and the queen of the fairies making her something akin to an ancient or a full adult by Fairy standards in the same way an Elf in some fantasy stories are considered adults by 150 years and elderly by 1000.

Kinda confused by this tbh XD. Should likely put in a disclaimer stating she's over the legal age (18+) just for the sake of viability of sale and getting more people interested. Flat-chested characters can be popular, and her petite appearance will be similar to Frieren, who, while appearing the way she is, is ancient by her own species' age standard, lol.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes