3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

WoveWolf

Your typical erogame enjoyer
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2019
I just wanted to comment here to express my gratitude to everyone who has played the game and took the time to comment with memes, impressions, suggestions, and bug reports.

The game is still in early development, but I hope you enjoyed the content that is currently available. And if you didn’t, I’m constantly making changes to the game using everyone's feedback, so I invite you to try the game again in a few updates.

To those wondering about a subscribestar page for the game. , but I’m still waiting for the review from the subscribestar team, so for now, I can only wait for them to respond to my emails. As soon as the page is approved, I’ll let you know

Before I go, please visit the very talented artist of the game, . Without the help of this artist, I don’t think Eilayda would look as cute as she does.

Chabbo

Jun 7, 2018
I just wanted to comment here to express my gratitude to everyone who has played the game and took the time to comment with memes, impressions, suggestions, and bug reports.

The game is still in early development, but I hope you enjoyed the content that is currently available. And if you didn’t, I’m constantly making changes to the game using everyone's feedback, so I invite you to try the game again in a few updates.

To those wondering about a subscribestar page for the game. , but I’m still waiting for the review from the subscribestar team, so for now, I can only wait for them to respond to my emails. As soon as the page is approved, I’ll let you know

Before I go, please visit the very talented artist of the game, . Without the help of this artist, I don’t think Eilayda would look as cute as she does.
Aren't you scared this is gonna get nuked by patreon?

Reactions: wtfisthisname

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
little review on the game:

Eilayda is very cute
intro and beginning stuff is fine,
night prison district full of mobs: barely acceptable but still playable
minigames are soso
but when it gets to red gang dugeon, what full of twin mobs and unable to 1hit, basically unplayable without cheating

currently stuck at
1705218872130.png

last comment:
mobs can see through walls and block your way when trying to escape

Wyver

Sep 29, 2018
My impressions so far:

I like Eilayda a lot, she is cute and i like her personality
The available scenes are very good especially how she wants to always be superior but is curious about the lewd stuff and gets a bit swept up in it
The story is not bad but not much to say on that front yet
The combat ist fine but as the previous guy said, maybe a fallback mechanic would be good
Eilayda gets mana by people touching the artifact, so why not have it like she gets helpless without mana and her opponents use that to grope her which then gives her back mana
Also the red gang hideout is beatable but you need to have most of the upgrades from the upgraderealm
The mobs are also kinda annoying because there are so many of them and there is absolutely 0 benefit of defeating them except for the fact that you wont get into the situation where they encircle you which is really annoying
Same applies to the nighttime, way to many mobs everywhere and no benefit of defeating them + they are insanely fast and will chase you until the ends of time
The minigames all have 3 stages and the first 2 of each of them are good, but the last stages of each are way too tedious
I cant even beat the arrow minigame on stage 3, the nun one is just kinda annoying on stage 3 and the warehouse is
pretty difficult on stage 3 but once you know how to move them it is possible but takes long (seems like you can only do this one once though)
This coupled with the fact that you need to do the minigames to not sleep on the street feels kind of bad and is a major turnoff when playing, I would like to see some changes there

Overall I really like the game so far but combat and minigames could use some work to not be so tedious

DukeOshirilover

Mar 25, 2023
Truely a great start. The main issue I found in the combat is the lack of an option to heal during combat. In a couple of occasion i was being chased by an enemy and couldn't heal before the fight and had to keep reloading in order to pass through. The art is amazing and the concept is like fresh air, these kinda games are usually done good only once in a while. Best of luck, bravo.

Reactions: Blake639

RUVEL

Mar 23, 2020
can't find the sewer entrance could someone send a screenshot of its location and if the sewer entrance is the one in the picture that means I simply cannot enter it

Edit: The game seems to be going in a loop and I can't proceed further in the story because the right switches can't be activated a second time well I will just start over from the beginning and go for the missions in the order the game wants me to and see whether or not the same problem happens again .

Edit2: nope, I started over but could not find the sewer entrance

Last edited:

MariusThePaladin

Nov 9, 2021
Apple point at the Iron Wolves district is gone after the first time or two that you distributed it there.
Also you can go to Hurke ? Burke ? The apple guy's district early on but the game will sent you to bar and act as if you've already rescued him.

Anyways, I really look forward to this one.

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
I’m constantly making changes to the game using everyone's feedback, so I invite you to try the game again in a few updates.

On average, how long does it take for you to release an update?

Do you plan to work with him in the long term? - I just hate it when the art style of a game changes at some point.
Do you have any plans for any kind of story branching in the future?

Reactions: Blake639

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
how to solve?

i tried the color combination but it says wrong i don't get it, has someone figured it out?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

swilliam

May 26, 2017
well, i'ts a game where, if the 1st player isn't dumb, the worst outcome is a draw.
Yeah the joke or me poking fun at them is because they did not get the worst outcome to be a draw, they actually lost. Or would have at least if the game continued. Pointless especially now that the images seems to have been removed I just thought it was a little funny since the game is usually considered impossible to win/lose.

Maaxiwilliam

Apr 29, 2019
I'm not going to judge anyone that have a liking for loli characters especially in erotic medias. So long the fictional character is depicted as an adult and behaves according to their age, it should be fine, I guess. With that said, I'm not liking the MC, it would be more believable that she's a queen that is centuries old if her behaviour was more dignified and she was wise. As of now, she just sounds like a snotty brat playing pretence. IHHHHH it's way too childlike, my guy. Also, the first interaction with one of the District resident made me feel queasy because of his arguments about why what he's doing is okay (sexual harassment is never okay). Always keep it consensual, guys

Nov 26, 2020
Amount of quests that are broken or just dont work as intended is way too much.

Freaking red district one managed to break, apples one you can get to him before doing the main quest. Etc.
Also just 4 scenes. 1 you get at start, other is apples, other is shop and 4rth one probably the ??? room. Tho my quest bugged out so I cant get to it.
1705251271009.png

Jul 2, 2018
little review on the game:

Eilayda is very cute
intro and beginning stuff is fine,
night prison district full of mobs: barely acceptable but still playable
minigames are soso
but when it gets to red gang dugeon, what full of twin mobs and unable to 1hit, basically unplayable without cheating

currently stuck at
View attachment 3261438

last comment:
mobs can see through walls and block your way when trying to escape
same i stuck at there too

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes