3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Just based on the pictures in the OP so far, but the stat screen shown in the last picture, got a misspelling "Thoughs", should be "Thoughts"

Fezz240

Oct 20, 2018
Very cute. Will be following with great interest.

By the way, in the first picture, what is "Letal Agility"? "Lethal" maybe?

Reactions: Ifllslonly

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
Dev need to balance the battle system before continuing content :

- Too many "miss", and with the smoke bomb it's worse and worse. At the battle with the 4 bandits, I had 8 misses in a row and of course game over because I can't kill even one of them...
- Ennemies can see you through the walls and they pursuing you over all the map.
- If you want to kill all ennemies on a map, you can't because you can't replenish all your MP, not even talking about the HP (I cheated for having 99 potions),

Other point : Why having sooooo much lines of dialogue ? At one point I'd just click on the left ctrl to pass it, too annoying. I want a solid story and scenes, no need to have a roman.

Promising, but a lot of annoying things to polish.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
This art looks good, I hope there is actually a good corruption system and choices though. I will be watching with great interest.

Nov 20, 2018
Anyone played this yet? Is it bare bones or does it have good amount of content?
Very barebones og rpgm gameplay, i tried to give this game a try for half an hour but 75% of my playtime it was me holding ctrl to skip effects and dialogues, the other 20% walking from marker to marker and the final 5% trying the boring rock-paper-scissors combat.

Art looks nice, think i'm just gonna wait for a full save.

Reactions: Evizzy89

blergh123

May 31, 2020
Good art, love the slow lewd corruption of innocent fairy, combat is annoying and slow so i just cheat and press "I win" in a cheating software.
Is the content over after red gang? or am i just unable to find sever entrance?

DragoonDeus69

Jan 23, 2018
This will be a good one once its done or much further along. Though the combat system needs a rework it is far too tedious with that mana management, being locked into the "dungeon" with no ways to leave or regain mana and the enemies that chase you too fast, are too many, can see you through walls. They can also block doors and even if you escape you have to do the fight since you can't go through them further making the mana issue annoying.

Reactions: blergh123
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes