3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
I NEED ONE TOO

Seriously tho, the game is looking very polished so far, the art is amazing and the resource management is pretty decent
The only thing that isn't really very noteworthy are the fights, it seems like the combat was pretty hard in early builds but I'm having a relatively easy time so far except for the sewer rats, these lil fuckers can be a handful.
Its not that the combat is bad tho, just a little bit boring
the rats will give you no problem if you use the area attack

blergh123

May 31, 2020
How much femdom is in / will be in this?
ATM just her domming for a sub, face stepping and such.
Mostly her getting groped, showing panties for free potion or modeling for painter twins. And ofc the dance where she gets horny from being watched, which i have high hopes for the later scenes.

Greydome

Jul 9, 2017
So has anyone seen the second note that's supposedly in the basement of the Red Hornet base to get the code for the treasure chest?

Chinuu

Apr 3, 2022
So has anyone seen the second note that's supposedly in the basement of the Red Hornet base to get the code for the treasure chest?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You count the colored things, there's a blue one in between two baskets so it's 3 blues, that's the trick.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ifllslonly

Polybird

Feb 13, 2023
Killed in the Kidnapper base by the Assassin just to learn the game has NO AUTOSAVE?! An hour of reading gone just like that in a game with tutorials and warning prompts? Where was the one for Saving??

momoma

Dec 31, 2018
Killed in the Kidnapper base by the Assassin just to learn the game has NO AUTOSAVE?! An hour of reading gone just like that in a game with tutorials and warning prompts? Where was the one for Saving??
Is autosave even a common thing in RPGmaker games ?
I've barely ever seen it.

Yeah you should just take the habit to save often, and in different save slots. Prevent a lot of hassles.

Oakkom

Dec 23, 2017
Phenomenal artist, but a game dev?... That's yet to be seen...
Not learning how to draw is turning to be one of my biggest regrets in life, considering how relatively new this game is, how little art pieces are actually in it, compared to how much MONEY it's making, time to pick up a pen fellas

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Some questions about 0.7.3
1. What is new in this build?
2. Can I get my lewdless beyond lv. 1 already?
3. My exposure lv. is 29 atm. Does it unlock more content/artwork if I raise it any further?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017

• New: Added the ‘Path of Strength’ dungeon.
  • New: Added the conversation with Viktor of the Iron Bones after completing the ‘Path of Strength’ dungeon.
  • New: Added a new erotic scene in the ‘Iron Bones Territory’ map.
  • New: Added changes to the Recollection Room that show according to Eilayda’s current corruption level.
P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

Reactions: Fakecrash and iYuma

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EtherealSunder-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes