• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Abandoned Escape From Titan [v0.1.2] [Cute Pixel]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Cute Pixel

Beauty & Crazy
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2018
Hi.

Well, as the character of the famous film used to say - "If you want to do something is good - do it yourself" :) I no longer use ready assets and model all elements of the environment and props from scratch. Yes, it takes a little more time, but in result I completely have what I need and this looking as I intended.

As you can see, the style of the environment has changed slightly, although this is not the final version yet. However, now the location is more like a science complex, don't you think? :)

As I already said, this is a block of Syinthoid containment, in which they now contain a trapped people. Here we have several containment cameras, at the far end - the gateway, which passes into the control unit with control panels (not yet ready) and access to another part of the complex.

1.PNG

As you can see, I replaced part of the textures, but I will completely make beautiful and high-quality materials a little later. At now the location will remain approximately as it is now. Now I plan to pay more attention to the gameplay and make the game more interesting from the very beginning.

2.PNG

Cute Pixel

Beauty & Crazy
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2018
The development of a new location continues. Moreover, it is already almost finished.

stasiscapsule.PNG

In general, I assume that the nearest update will not even be the promised version 0.14, but immediately 0.2, which combines all the planned updates, as well as many new ones. Surprise :) It remains a bit.

And in the screenshot above, you see one of the important details of the new location - the stasis capsule. In such capsules created synthoids are at rest, as well as, if necessary, in, one might say, the standby mode. More precisely, it was so before, and now the synthoids themselves are keep in these capsules the people, captured by them.

As I said before, you can ignore the materials and textures, since I spend most of my time on the gameplay. Beautiful (and I plan to make it very beautiful) the game will be a little later.

Stay in touch :)

Cute Pixel

Beauty & Crazy
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2018
A couple of screenshots of the details of the new location. As I already said, I don’t spend too much time on textures and the overall appearance of the models, but I can’t do them is bad :) In total, you can see a result :)

4.PNG

5.PNG

In the final implementation of the location everything will look much more beautiful :)

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I like it better than the old setup already - and props for keeping us updated! (y)

Cute Pixel

Beauty & Crazy
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2018
Hey.

Since according to the results, many of you want to be able to customize the main character, I plan to include this feature in the game. In fact, everything is almost ready, only the most tedious remains - to link a array of interface elements with the program code :) Well, you can see the actual interface in the picture belowe. So far, everything is quite simple and without excesses, although why complicate things, right? :)

Currently, the customization system has the following features:
  • Correction of body shape
  • Correction of face shapes
  • Skin color change
  • Change the hairstyle and hair color
  • Change in eye color
  • Choice of decor (tattoos, piercings, scars, etc.)
As soon as everything is fully ready, I will make a video demonstration of the capabilities of the system.

Stay in touch :)

6.PNG

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Hmm,you should include hair length,breast size and ass size including shaved or unshaved vaginia in the character customization

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hm, the character looks sexier now?
Probably the outfit...

Cute Pixel

Beauty & Crazy
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2018
I continue to rework the interface, in particular the game parameters window, which now, as you can see, combines several different blocks (character, inventory, etc.).

At the moment I am working on the block of the character parameters and him looks like this now. And yes, you are not familiar with this character yet:)

By the way, who has ideas? What other character parameters can I add to the game? For a couple of them, an empty space under the avatar would be useful.

7.png

Reactions: alrdlady

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Couple of thoughts just before...very soon:

Between Maya and Ingrid ... could be siblings escapees from the matrix now aboard some predator replicating game repopulating purposeful preserve en route to the resort where those still alive in some rooms get discharged.

Maya has middle and Excellent traits as opposed to Ingrid having most bad traits.
Also conditioning seems to be favored by infection as Maya has bigger of those traits while health is bigger for Ingrid.

Those clothes on Maya are not high end pajamas, they are no edible lingerie and neither any appealing garments a dame could have. They seem just borrowed off of somebody else or raided out of some 20 yo's rebel years from under the bed treasure chest - the jeans she ripped for going swimming in the river.

Cute Pixel

Beauty & Crazy
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2018
Here is a concept of the background image of the new start screen of the Escape. Now the image is more in line with the essence of the game, and it looks like it seems to me much nicer :)

You can and put it on your desktop ;)

And yes, if you want to, Maya can be much less dressed :)

EscapeWallpaper_preview.PNG

Cute Pixel

Beauty & Crazy
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2018
Friends, I invite you to participate in a

As you remember, I promised the voice acting in the new version of the game. And she will be there. However, the voice acting is not only slamming doors and rumbling drones :) In the game we will finally hear the voices of the characters, at least you will hear Maya for sure.

But, as you understand, now I have no opportunities (mainly technical and financial) to make a high-quality voice recording. Therefore, for now it was necessary to resort to a synthesis of voice. For this I used Polly service from Amazon has a sufficiently high-quality pronunciation, and besides a considerable choice of voices.

And now the question is for you - which of the three attached versions of the voice do you think is best suited to Maya, and just which one do you like more? :) Follow the link above and leave your opinion.

Reactions: Xol

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Honestly? None of them sound especially good (with #2 easily being the worst, IMO), and I'd be leery of even using one of those synthesized voice things. Even the best ones ultimately sound a bit off. They're fine for some purposes, but I don't think they're good for game dialogue. Occasional narration maybe, but not dialogue. I totally understand having no other options, but personally, I think it'd be better to stick to voiceless text boxes if you can't get an actual voice actress of some kind. Maybe others will feel otherwise, but that's my two cents. If you do end up using one, I just ask that you make it an option to toggle it off in the game.

Reactions: QueenBee
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes